LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Even if RP was elected his agenda was DOA.
    You may be right, but if he was elected it would have raised collective consciousness as to the standard at which what governments role is and who should really decide the fate of this country's policies. The people. It would have been a step in the right direction and would only better the cause.

Even if RP was elected his agenda was DOA.
    His agenda consisted mainly of scaling back many functions of federal government that arent constitutionally necessary, and push down to local decision makers all of the out of control programs that the federal government took on without ever having the constitutional authority.

And some half - baked foreign policy scale backs.

If this is DOA, I'll still take it over what we've had for the past 20 years which is the federal government has never seen a program (foreign or domestic) they wont take on/expand and eventually own.
    Last edited by South Bethany; May 7, 2013 at 05:55 PM.

I think this kind of talk on a surfing website is healthy. It's a diverse collection of beliefs debating on issues other than surfing. Usually blogs on specific political agendas revolve around shared beliefs that o ly leads to preaching to the choir.

Rp did alot of good in that he is changing the tone of conservatism away from the bs social issues and back to small government libertarianism. more and more people especially the younger folks are getting on board with that approach.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post

I've seen no gossip, only the words of Roy Stuart. You've denied this more than once. The internet is forever Roy, post and it's cemented in cyberspace for all to see.
    Use your head, I've never said or written what you accused me of.

hoping some rich american sucker will buy one.

Piss off you f@cking hypocrite.
    Roy is not partisan, all nationalities are invited.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    I think this kind of talk on a surfing website is healthy. It's a diverse collection of beliefs debating on issues other than surfing. Usually blogs on specific political agendas revolve around shared beliefs that o ly leads to preaching to the choir.
    Same here...not too many other venues for so many like minded folks to discuss issues. Like to hear other surfer's takes on things, and we're certainly not gonna talk about this sh^t in the lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Use your head, I've never said or written what you accused me of.
    Whatever you say...

http://community.magicseaweed.com/vi...ad1b59fbee3741

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post

Hahahaha, right. And your country is doing so well. NZ is just a wannabe Great Britain with none of the power or diversity. You basically work under a conservative one party system, which is pretty frightening in my opinion. Your country has its fair share of scandal as well. If you think you are better off, then you must not pay attention to your own news and history. How are those leaky homes doing?
    Of course NZ is rapidly going the same way as the USA.

It seems that you take my rational assessment of the situation in the USA as an attempt to say that NZ is better.

There is no basis in my posts for such an assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    You accused me of saying that 'it' never happened.

Good luck finding 'it'.