LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    You accused me of saying that 'it' never happened.

Good luck finding 'it'.

You can hide behind your clever little come backs all you want, that thread speaks for itself... anybody who hasn't seen it yet, should see what a POS you are.

Of course NZ is rapidly going the same way as the USA.

It seems that you take my rational assessment of the situation in the USA as an attempt to say that NZ is better.

There is no basis in my posts for such an assumption.
    The only way you get to criticize our country is if you get it right;
    and in a land where the sheep outnumber the humans & the men are wearing their pants tucked into their boots.....you ain't got it right.

Quote Originally Posted by barrels4liam View Post
    The problem is there are only two options. When both options are ****, you get **** when you pick either one.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post

The USMC is one of the primary reasons that you Kiwis aren't speaking Japanese today.

Many do speak Japanese, and Chinese.

What do you have against the Japanese language?

That's lame, lil man.
    I'm four inches taller than the average American height, but not as fat.

You know, when you look at the two well-known island nations of the Southern Hemisphere
    Australia is a continent.

The Aussies understand the big picture of our planet. You people never have. That framework makes it clear as to why Oz is a global presence & why NZ is a sheep ranch.

What is the 'Big picture of our planet' according to yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post

The only way you get to criticize our country is if you get it right;
    I did... you live in a fascist police state whose government is responsible for mass murder.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post

You can hide behind your clever little come backs all you want, that thread speaks for itself... anybody who hasn't seen it yet, should see what a POS you are.
    I stand by what I have written, studying and investigating an historical event, and finding that the official story is in some respects incorrect is merely the act of a curious and rational human.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Why try to debate him? He follows nut jobs like Alex Jones as if they were presenting accurate news. When countered with real information, he ignores the reply or makes snide remarks.
    Last edited by brewengineer; May 7, 2013 at 08:54 PM.

I did... you live in a fascist police state whose government is responsible for mass murder.
    Yet you can't provide proof. Have you ever been to this country?

Logic please gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Why try to debate him? He follows nut jobs like Alex Jones as if they were presenting accurate news. When countered with real information, he ignores the reply or makes snide remarks.
    No debate to be had really, that thread says everything. I agree with you though, he has no real response when the evidence is right there in plain site.