LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Those are some pretty bold statements. I would say that most surfers "think they need to be democrats" but in reality, local or national politics have nothing to do with ones passion or hobby. Right or left, neither have anything to do with surfing. And just because Al Gore is pushing global warming initiatives doesnt mean he is going to save your local beach when its on the chopping block one way or the other... And just because the right wing pushes guns and money, doesn't mean they are going to destroy your local break....

In the grand scheme of things, I would say what does Right or Left have to do with the price of tea in China with regards to surfing?

I would say you don't need to be a tree hugger to be a surfer...

You can slang junk stocks by day, get pitted in quadruple over head jersey slabs in the evening, and bang Hindus all night long. Its the american way...
    Mr Zach,

Ahhh, but I no say that the surfer dude has to be a democrat. I just said that no real surfer can be a conservative. Let me quote the great Southern Californian philosopher, Jeff Spicoli, " Surfing's no hobby dude, it's a way of life, it's like looking at that wave and sayin 'hey bud, lets party.'" Conservatives just don't fit this mold.

As I said, republicans are either wealthy dudes or stupid dudes who idolize the wealthy and think that their conservative leaders actually give two hoots aboot them. For some reason the GOP is the party of "freedom", Jesus, and good ol' American values. But nothing could be further from the truth. They are all aboot big business and damn the rest. They fight for you to be born, but could care less aboot you after that. I don't think Jesus would leave a homeless, sickly person to die in the streets. Republicans would, even though they all "love" Jesus.

Where are all the Republican leaders fighting to get the government out of my life? Isn't that one of their mantras? I'm constantly oppressed by republicans.

Now, I used to despise all politicians, but considering America is a two party system and how insane and evil the republicans have become in the last 15 years, yes, I do support democrats by default. You can work with a democrat. Yes, they care aboot money, but they're nothing compared to the phoniness and utter hypocrisy displayed by the GOP.

I mean dude, Hermain Cain almost became the republican presidential candidate. The guy is a moron. He gets axed a simple foreign policy question and he stammers for two minutes, has to verfiy certain things with the reporter, and ultimately has NO response. Then he says things like "Uz beck becky Stan Stan......" This dude almost was The GOP's candidate!!

And Hey Zues, look at that whole primary field. Rick Perry might be dumber than George W. Bush. Michelle Bachman is not just stupid, but a bit crazy. Mitt Romney's a daddy's boy, pompous prick, Newt Gringrich isn't stupid, but he's a bit delusional and evil.

Republicans are a joke. Sarah Palin is a good example. And those "tea party" fools eat that stuff up. She is a complete phony. She's no "rugged, rough, American outdoorsman(woman)" She never hunted or fished before she came to national prominance. She's a complete fake. Look for articles that give a real clue towards her demeanor from hotel workers who have dealt with her. She's an arrogant b!tch. But she does have foreign policy credibility because "you can see Russia from Alaska."

Oh and I'm not worried aboot my beaches or homebreak getting ruined........I'm from New Jersey, dude, our coast has been trucked-over since the 1970's. Dirty, eroding, over-developed strips of sand........

Sorry to ramble, and I mean no disrespect to you, Zach. I respect you and your contributions to this here surf predicting website. But I'm an opinionated jerk. Sorry.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Mr Zach,

Ahhh, but I no say that the surfer dude has to be a democrat. I just said that no real surfer can be a conservative. Let me quote the great Southern Californian philosopher, Jeff Spicoli, " Surfing's no hobby dude, it's a way of life, it's like looking at that wave and sayin 'hey bud, lets party.'" Conservatives just don't fit this mold.

As I said, republicans are either wealthy dudes or stupid dudes who idolize the wealthy and think that their conservative leaders actually give two hoots aboot them. For some reason the GOP is the party of "freedom", Jesus, and good ol' American values. But nothing could be further from the truth. They are all aboot big business and damn the rest. They fight for you to be born, but could care less aboot you after that. I don't think Jesus would leave a homeless, sickly person to die in the streets. Republicans would, even though they all "love" Jesus.

Where are all the Republican leaders fighting to get the government out of my life? Isn't that one of their mantras? I'm constantly oppressed by republicans.

Now, I used to despise all politicians, but considering America is a two party system and how insane and evil the republicans have become in the last 15 years, yes, I do support democrats by default. You can work with a democrat. Yes, they care aboot money, but they're nothing compared to the phoniness and utter hypocrisy displayed by the GOP.

I mean dude, Hermain Cain almost became the republican presidential candidate. The guy is a moron. He gets axed a simple foreign policy question and he stammers for two minutes, has to verfiy certain things with the reporter, and ultimately has NO response. Then he says things like "Uz beck becky Stan Stan......" This dude almost was The GOP's candidate!!

And Hey Zues, look at that whole primary field. Rick Perry might be dumber than George W. Bush. Michelle Bachman is not just stupid, but a bit crazy. Mitt Romney's a daddy's boy, pompous prick, Newt Gringrich isn't stupid, but he's a bit delusional and evil.

Republicans are a joke. Sarah Palin is a good example. And those "tea party" fools eat that stuff up. She is a complete phony. She's no "rugged, rough, American outdoorsman(woman)" She never hunted or fished before she came to national prominance. She's a complete fake. Look for articles that give a real clue towards her demeanor from hotel workers who have dealt with her. She's an arrogant b!tch. But she does have foreign policy credibility because "you can see Russia from Alaska."

Oh and I'm not worried aboot my beaches or homebreak getting ruined........I'm from New Jersey, dude, our coast has been trucked-over since the 1970's. Dirty, eroding, over-developed strips of sand........

Sorry to ramble, and I mean no disrespect to you, Zach. I respect you and your contributions to this here surf predicting website. But I'm an opinionated jerk. Sorry.
    So how do you really feel about republicans? =)

Images
    Ohh and CNN.COM has been sitting on the gold mine of a story that Gun Crime has decreased dramatically, 50% i believe the article states since 1993. They released that article the Wednesday after the election... interesting timing CNN. Interesting indeed.

But the reason I mention this if because the origin of this thread. Couple guys with guns running around Boston that created martial law.

so what is a liberal then? Losers who can't make it in the real world so they have to take from those who do?

How about Dem Teddy Kennedy who actually killed somebody?
    Last edited by aka pumpmaster; May 9, 2013 at 03:05 PM.

Hey paddington - I am a conservative and prob rip harder then you. retard. liberals mean well but they have little grasp of financial concepts and economics to a point where they dont realize the lack of feasability and ripple affects of their ideals.

"Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun." Bumper stickers available at Amazon.

people on a forum can't work together just like congress can't work together. Everyone wants to be right, nobody wants to be wrong, nobody can compromise. Throw in a billion bucks a day for "the war on terror" and another hundred million (or however much) for the "war on drugs", and we have a proper disaster.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    I just said that no real surfer can be a conservative.
    I am in fact not a "real" surfer, rather I am an artificial surfer-robot. Who knew? I shred heavy and cry motor oil every night because all I want to do is sleep, but robots can't sleep. Its a sad, sad cycle.

But as a conservative surfing robot:

I can go right....

and I can go left
    Last edited by zach619; May 9, 2013 at 04:08 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    "Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun." Bumper stickers available at Amazon.
    Ted Kennedy's car didn't kill anyone. That broad drowned in a body of water.

Cars that crash into water don't kill people, people who can't get out of cars in water and can't swim kill people.

Hey, there's a bumper sticker right there.

Besides that doesn't matter because Teddy was drunk. That don't count. The only thing I admired about Bush jr and Cheney is their drinking histories adn multiple DUI offenses. Now that's something I can sink my teeth into.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post
    Hey paddington - I am a conservative and prob rip harder then you. retard. liberals mean well but they have little grasp of financial concepts and economics to a point where they dont realize the lack of feasability and ripple affects of their ideals.
    Hey, I had to check your profile page to see where you were from.......please people make your location known ....over in the right hand corner of your posts. People need to see where you're from without checking people's profile page. Be proud of where you're from. Post it up......

Anyways, hinmo24t, what's that like an R2D2 type of name? Anyways, I saw you are from New England, so therefore your claim to shred those ocean waves harder than I is irrelevant. No one in New England surfs too good. That's just a fact of life. (I guess that will get them all worked up).

All of the U.S. banner economic times or major economic recoveries have been under democratic presidents. And please don't say Reagan. The rich got richer and the poor got poorer under Reagan.......double digit inflation and unemployment........he brought us crack and AIDS too. Why he's deemed some hero is beyond me. But yeah, republicans haven't been too sound economically in the past years.

And hinmo24t on Feb 18, 2012 at 11:12 pm you said regarding me......." Yeah he was annoying." I haven't forgot that. All y'all I haven't forgotten any of y'all. I got a list, dudes. Just like Santa Claus........a list of good people and a list of bad people.