LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Knubster!!!!

Knubster!!!!

I got a knubster and used it today! Its great has so much to offer. I was not expecting that much control from a tiny little fin!
    I looked up reviews and found this one if yall are interested

Images
    How come most of your posts are about fins and direct everyone to the surfboard warehouse..hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    How come most of your posts are about fins and direct everyone to the surfboard warehouse..hmmm.
    The Surfboard Warehouse is located right up the road from my house. Recently got a few things from them. Great website, great service. The people I dealt with were very accommodating.

Zippy maybe you're right, his old posts are super suspicious! This guy could be guerilla marketing for those tools, all he does is plug them! "Post your Surfshop Pics"! Seriously? The best is the Swaylock's thread where the guy that runs the place (Surfboard Warehouse) posted a thread called "Amazing Airbrush Art" and links that same lame Youtube video with the 6' plaster wave and then gets served by the Swaylock's crew. It actually turns into a good thread with some legit art.

http://www.swaylocks.com/forums/amazing-airbrush-art

These Surfboard Warehouse guys strike me as shady. The whole Finatic thing and their lame customer service ruined 'em for me.

Physix – Lest we ever forget

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Zippy maybe you're right, his old posts are super suspicious! This guy could be guerilla marketing for those tools, all he does is plug them! "Post your Surfshop Pics"! Seriously? The best is the Swaylock's thread where the guy that runs the place (Surfboard Warehouse) posted a thread called "Amazing Airbrush Art" and links that same lame Youtube video with the 6' plaster wave and then gets served by the Swaylock's crew. It actually turns into a good thread with some legit art.

http://www.swaylocks.com/forums/amazing-airbrush-art

These Surfboard Warehouse guys strike me as shady. The whole Finatic thing and their lame customer service ruined 'em for me.

Physix – Lest we ever forget
    HAHA, I knew nothing of this, my experience was actually quite pleasant, guess they aint for everybody.