LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Maine surfers?

Maine surfers?

Hi. I've been reading this forum for a little while and didn't know if there was any Maine surfers out there? Thanks a lot

That whole coastline is a secret.....shhhhhhhh

Well well well is that the "savior" I see? If the plastic doll is bothering you let me know ..

Quote Originally Posted by White Castle drop knee View Post
    Well well well is that the "savior" I see? If the plastic doll is bothering you let me know ..
    I bet you ride a wooden board and have a useless beard. Stick it Dropsky.

And by stuck it, I mean shove it up your nose with a rubber hose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Hi. I've been reading this forum for a little while and didn't know if there was any Maine surfers out there? Thanks a lot
    Yes.

You better plug that eye of yours up before I send my sisters ken doll over to skull rape your plastic ass

Yes they are. Where are you located. The best spots are north of Bangor and south of Kittery, and there is a river wave along the Saco. Other than that the sharks are crazy and the pubes are long. Go Maine.

PM me for the sacred map of spots, and convince me youre not a douche or gonna give me beer if I run into you.

Images
    Dude you should really have labeled this 'hello thread' , right???

Welcome to swellinfo.com, the premier wave forecasting website in the continental US.

Cool . I am in the York county area and sort new to surfing (1-2 years) and just curious to see where guys go and if my board should be upgraded?