LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Hampton & Kbunk on Saturday

Anyone planning to head up there tomorrow for the good forecast? Looks like it's 8-10' chop. Got a family beach house in Hampton area so would plan to stop there after to chill out post-ride.

If anyone is up for this or planning to head out already send me a PM!
    Last edited by EmassSpicoli; Dec 16, 2014 at 03:55 AM.

Depends on if its double overhead or not.

Lol bro this was one of my first posts ever. Took some serious digging. What's the bump for?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Lol bro this was one of my first posts ever. Took some serious digging. What's the bump for?
    5,800 posts in a year and a half?! You need to get outside and ride your carver more...

Quote Originally Posted by Exit98Surf View Post
    5,800 posts in a year and a half?! You need to get outside and ride your carver more...
    Bruh!!! I did all wkend in SoCal. Picked up the 32" Fraktal. Amazing for turns and hacks due to the narrow wheelbase. Much less torque and speed than the Green Room but it's a nice tradeoff.

Keep in mind the last half of those posts are mostly one-liners or a few sentences of LOL or nonsensical British English. I'm on the wave and pave as much as anyone in between the work hustle and still time to post at the end of the day. No time taken up with kids yet.

Dude you just got stalked emass...

HOWEVER... family house in Hampton?!?! Bro I dump more money into the hotel scene there. I will trade gear for pet-friendly lodging and Mrs. 2B's cooking.

Bud what hotels do you score there? Other than the Ashworth they are all shanties.

Ya bro, Manisses is completely stalking me. Weird. I don't even dislike the dude or have him on ignore. No way I'm that entertaining. He needs a wave to rip.

Depends... If I try to stay in Portsmouth with intentions of a night on the town, and end up in the Motel 6 north of town. Otherwise the Stone Gable in is cheap and filled with long term tenants, which makes for interesting experiences (mustache and wifebeater yelling "this is why we cant have nice things"). I had a tenant/roommate in the apartment above my garage and he would watch the dogs, but he got his gf preggs and moved out so now wherever I stay has gotta be dog friendly. But most of the time I drive home---unless its firing two days in a row.

In ME I stay in whatever dump will take pets, usually a Super 8 or Motel 6, or one of the off season cabins around OOB.

there's never gonna be waves again. i got a week off coming-up, and voila, no waves in the long-range forecast. this sh** always happens.

Quote Originally Posted by salt View Post
    there's never gonna be waves again. i got a week off coming-up, and voila, no waves in the long-range forecast. this sh** always happens.
    I feel like this happens more often than not. Late December/January are like the late June/July of winter.