LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sat 4/20 Surf

Sat 4/20 Surf

Just took a look and there's definitely swell filling in... Offshores all day tomorrow in NJ... Have fun everyone!!! Should be a real fun day

Looks like spring fever across the Northeast. Bit of a lull on Monday makes a proper rest day for a strong mid-week. Shred em if you got em.

OCNJ is Surfline's Cam of the day. Looks fun out there. Wish I didn't have to work.

Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    OCNJ is Surfline's Cam of the day. Looks fun out there. Wish I didn't have to work.
    was real fun this morning...wind is a bit on it now, but not so badly as to eliminate the possibility of a second session when the tide fill in a bit more.
    lots of seasonal kooks in the water, too...the "oh, it's not so cold anymore/oh it's april, time to start surfing again" types. but they were essentially just buoys; pretty easy to paddle around & get a good share of the waves.

Yeah... There was a dude out with his NSP longboard a 3/2 no booties or gloves... I thoght he was going to die of hypothermia

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    was real fun this morning...wind is a bit on it now, but not so badly as to eliminate the possibility of a second session when the tide fill in a bit more.
    lots of seasonal kooks in the water, too...the "oh, it's not so cold anymore/oh it's april, time to start surfing again" types. but they were essentially just buoys; pretty easy to paddle around & get a good share of the waves.
    u talk about kooks,yet i see kooks all year long.just because u surf the winter because your a little rich kid that can afford a 600$suit,and go out there and be a buoy yourself.i just dont get all the hate.i wish there were more surfers i can surf with at my break,kook or not.i checked the ocnj cam and there was atleast 30guys in the water.**** rediculous!im lucky to see 1 guy out at my spot,and its going to stay like that.stop the kook on kook madness,i see no pics,no videos so i assume you are a kook too,as i am a kook that just returned from mexico.il take warm double overhead waves over arguein with little kooks about chest high windswell bytchin about kooks everywhere.grow the fuk up and get a job loser.i surf for fun and il have no problem sending kooks to your spot to drop in on u.its 420,smoke some pot and relax and stop hating on your own kind!

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    u talk about kooks,yet i see kooks all year long.just because u surf the winter because your a little rich kid that can afford a 600$suit,and go out there and be a buoy yourself.i just dont get all the hate.i wish there were more surfers i can surf with at my break,kook or not.i checked the ocnj cam and there was atleast 30guys in the water.**** rediculous!im lucky to see 1 guy out at my spot,and its going to stay like that.stop the kook on kook madness,i see no pics,no videos so i assume you are a kook too,as i am a kook that just returned from mexico.il take warm double overhead waves over arguein with little kooks about chest high windswell bytchin about kooks everywhere.grow the fuk up and get a job loser.i surf for fun and il have no problem sending kooks to your spot to drop in on u.its 420,smoke some pot and relax and stop hating on your own kind!
    wow...lol! sounds like someone got skunked today!

I hope my kids aren't this insecure.

im lucky to see 1 guy out at my spot,and its going to stay like that...I have no problem sending kooks to your spot to drop in on u...
    I can help you spread the kook love and stop all the hate...where's your "spot?" I have a number of friends that may be interested in learning and feeling the love from you!!!

Definitely a lot of new friends in the water...still plenty to go around...get on it!

Images
    A Couple shots from Delmarva around noon...fun waves for sure.