LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Quick question?

Quick question?

I cut my old 4/3 fullsuit in to a spring suit and when i use it the legs always go kinda high up and so does the short arm part. Does anyone have a solution to this problem and of how i can fix this.

spring suits always equal ballyank.a 4/3 spring makes no sense. buy a shortsleeve full or buy a spring and live with ballyank

Can't afford it. and what is ballyank?

get a job.they're cheap.short legs ride up balls

stitch a few rounds of thread at the openings of the legs and arms (ie, picture a band around your arm), not making it tighter than the wetsuit itself around that area but it will keep it from getting larger while in the water and moving, thus should reduce how far it travels up your limbs...

thanks MFitZ73. but beachbreak im 13 and cutting grass is still not enough, i am saving up for a surf trip, board, and a full suit for next year. i'm not going to buy a spring suit to use for just only a month.

Images
    I think a garter belt would be in order.

If you have an old 1mil rashy around you can cut a couple strips off that, remove the nylon from the 'prene then glue the 'prene strips to the inside of the cuffs.

I have done this before. You cut it too short. Did the same thing with a 4/3. Next time I cut the arms of an old 3/2 I made sure to go about a half inch or so longer than I thought I would need. You can always go shorter.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    I think a garter belt would be in order.
    I take that back.... I think stirrups is what you want.