LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Earth Day

Images
    Thank you Jesus, will do.

Images
    hahaha i am so glad there is a jesus troll now. the rob machado picture was a nice touch

I'll tell you what folks, after that I just gotta say: Jesus is just alright with me! OH YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

He's a superstar

Images
    I try to make everyday earth day. Every normal person tries their best to leave the earth in better shape than they found it, within reason. I don't need a special day to feel self righteous as I join arms with my fellow brain dead masses. Masses that follow Poliiticians who use the so called love of the planet to rally support to push a political agenda.To twist the honorable goal of a healthy environment into a back handed attempt at disarming the populous and redistributing their wealth.

Images
    Rob machado is jesus! Sick!

this sums up my environmental beliefs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2M_Z0f6ecE

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Genesis 1:1 In the beginning GOD created the heavens and the earth.

Thank you Jesus!
    The bible is great. Prob the best science fiction book ever... Right up there with hitchiker's or any Douglass Adams shxt.

Quote Originally Posted by wet dreams View Post
    The bible is great. Prob the best science fiction book ever... Right up there with hitchiker's or any Douglass Adams shxt.
    the book of genesis is a giant metaphore, not meant to be taken literally. unless your one of those crazy right wing christian creationists

my mom was pretty awesome.she kept me home from school,drove us to the beach and we picked up garbage.it was a cold,crappy,day,the first earth day at the jersey shore.

not all christians are idiots like sonfollowersurf.not all christians are right-wing or political.this is america,so mock christians all you want.but stop and think=not all muslims blow up people at the boston marathon,or murder an mit police officer,but are you mocking allah or the koran,or islam,the religion of peace?is your meaning of life so much better than mine?one bad sonfollower does not christianity make.