LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    Nicaragua is what I'm talking bout. Good call besthulls. Nicaragua (AmE i/ˌnɪkəˈrɑːɡwə/ nik-ə-rah-gwə, BrE /ˌnɪkəˈrŠɡjuːə/ nik-ə-rag-yoo-ə), officially the Republic of Nicaragua (Spanish: Rep˙blica de Nicaragua [reˈpuβlika ­e nikaˈɾaɣwa] ( listen)), is the largest country in the Central American isthmus, bordering Honduras to the north and Costa Rica to the south. The
    Toolmachine, it looks like cutting & pasting may be a bit beyond your capabilities. Ease up, hot rod.

You do realize that you will need a passport to leave the USA, yes? And for Nica, a rudimentary knowledge of Spanish may help save you from the gringo burn. Although, in your case, it may well be that nothing will help.

Maybe try southern Cal for your initial trip? (apologies to Zgaff)
    Your mastery of the English language may, or may not, save you from the locals performing bench-offs of.....you.

Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    Nicaragua is what I'm talking bout. Good call besthulls. Nicaragua (AmE i/ˌnɪkəˈrɑːɡwə/ nik-ə-rah-gwə, BrE /ˌnɪkəˈrŠɡjuːə/ nik-ə-rag-yoo-ə), officially the Republic of Nicaragua (Spanish: Rep˙blica de Nicaragua [reˈpuβlika ­e nikaˈɾaɣwa] ( listen)), is the largest country in the Central American isthmus, bordering Honduras to the north and Costa Rica to the south. The
    What're you a pu$$? Nicaragua!! Dude, Nicargua is where all the rest of us go so we can come home with pictures and videos to show off and say we got some "real" waves. No sir, not worthy of the NJShredMachine. You gotta man up son, you gotta go someplace that shows the rest of us that you are the real deal. I'm talking Madagascar or Zimbabwe, frackin Zanzibar. Come on baller, man up, money is no object right? Go surf someplace that the rest us don't have the guts to surf, like the Republic of Congo or Liberia. That's the Wild West there son. That's "bring me the gun of Rambo" sh!1.
    You gotta step it up dude, you gotta go to Russia and surf Kamchatka. Man up!

Images
    Go to Costa Rica... such good stuff.

there IS a reason everyone goes.

Just back from my 3rd week long trip in 12months... going back in September.

It dosent suck

Funnest thread...

You need to head down to the Antarctic. Ride some of the waves that are created when one of the massive icebergs calve into pieces. The best spot to hang out is directly under the cliffs that are about to break off.

HUGE WAVES-way over 23 feet.

Cape Cross. Killer point break. No crowds. Just you and a few friendly locals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUFRF7Fw19g

Start with the public pool, once you master the deep end you can consider the ocean, but "don't forget your towel!"Towelie.jpg

Images
    To those who know how to handle NJShredmachine.......good for youse.

To those who get uptight and wish death and hope he gets banned and all of that nonsense.........lighten up. This is a surfing forum for Pete's sakes. We ain't talking astrophysics here. Most of y'all are way novice surfers and should hold your tongue and show some respect.

Za Gaffer's display of natural wisdom and enlightenment should be a shinning example to us all that there are still some decent people in this country of devolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    To those who know how to handle NJShredmachine.......good for youse.

To those who get uptight and wish death and hope he gets banned and all of that nonsense.........lighten up. This is a surfing forum for Pete's sakes. We ain't talking astrophysics here. Most of y'all are way novice surfers and should hold your tongue and show some respect.

Za Gaffer's display of natural wisdom and enlightenment should be a shinning example to us all that there are still some decent people in this country of devolution.
    Welcome to the forum. You may want to introduce yourself before flaming members and giving suggestions on how to handle troll accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Cape Cross. Killer point break. No crowds. Just you and a few friendly locals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUFRF7Fw19g
    LOL
    Talk about being shark bait. I'm sure the shark would pick the "seal" who seemed least maneuverable and sitting still. Hmmmm.....I'm guessing that would be a guy on a board.

Those seals got MAD duck diving skills!