LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Www.Houseofthedoggz.com you will not find a better place

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    To those who know how to handle NJShredmachine.......good for youse.

To those who get uptight and wish death and hope he gets banned and all of that nonsense.........lighten up. This is a surfing forum for Pete's sakes. We ain't talking astrophysics here. Most of y'all are way novice surfers and should hold your tongue and show some respect.

Za Gaffer's display of natural wisdom and enlightenment should be a shinning example to us all that there are still some decent people in this country of devolution.
    Welcome back, SJB!

no your a towel

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Start with the public pool, once you master the deep end you can consider the ocean, but "don't forget your towel!"Attachment 7386

Images
    Hey, this is my first time posting on here. I've been reading the posts for the last year. I started ocean kayaking about the same time....

I didn't know what to think but I keep seeeing the intials SJB in refereeence too me. Tehn I got some message asking " Is that U?" I just chalked it of to nothing. But now I admit, I am confused.

Am I missing a joke or something?

Images
    Hey, this is my first time posting on here. I've been reading the posts for the last year. I started ocean kayaking about the same time....

I didn't know what to think but I keep seeeing the intials SJB in refereeence too me. Tehn I got some message asking " Is that U?" I just chalked it of to nothing. But now I admit, I am confused.

Thought you might've been Yankee at first...the use of "lighten up" is what prompted my question.

Yank, my man, not even smooth. Profile gets banned and this guy appears in every thread? Huge coincidence haha. I ain't mad, just curious. How did you get banned again? I thought it was all peace and chicken grease in the northeast. Did that kiwi with the inside out wetsuit get the best of you? I thought you were Roy Stuart, for a while there, now I just hope you aren't, for your sanity...

Images
    I think something was said in the Roy the holocaust denier thread that got him banned.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I think something was said in the Roy the holocaust denier thread that got him banned.
    I believe the entire thread was removed, not just locked lol

It's ok SJB, your welcome here, your use of the word "aboot" gave it all away. It's safe now, friend.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I believe the entire thread was removed, not just locked lol
    yea it was. whoever said it was short lived called it