Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey, this is my first time posting on here. I've been reading the posts for the last year. I started ocean kayaking about the same time....

I didn't know what to think but I keep seeeing the intials SJB in refereeence too me. Tehn I got some message asking " Is that U?" I just chalked it of to nothing. But now I admit, I am confused.

Am I missing a joke or something?
    Yank, my man, not even smooth. Profile gets banned and this guy appears in every thread? Huge coincidence haha. I ain't mad, just curious. How did you get banned again? I thought it was all peace and chicken grease in the northeast. Did that kiwi with the inside out wetsuit get the best of you? I thought you were Roy Stuart, for a while there, now I just hope you aren't, for your sanity...

Images
    I think something was said in the Roy the holocaust denier thread that got him banned.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I think something was said in the Roy the holocaust denier thread that got him banned.
    I believe the entire thread was removed, not just locked lol

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey, this is my first time posting on here. I've been reading the posts for the last year. I started ocean kayaking about the same time....

I didn't know what to think but I keep seeeing the intials SJB in refereeence too me. Tehn I got some message asking " Is that U?" I just chalked it of to nothing. But now I admit, I am confused.

Am I missing a joke or something?
    It's ok SJB, your welcome here, your use of the word "aboot" gave it all away. It's safe now, friend.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I believe the entire thread was removed, not just locked lol
    yea it was. whoever said it was short lived called it

Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    Where should i go money is not an issue, I was thinking puerto rico and costa rica. Or maybe Hawaii. Just give me big waves and I am there. tow me in and ill catch it. Even some places in europe.
    Go to Oahu, north shore. There's this place called Pipeline. Big barrels, although maybe not quite 23'. I'm sure the locals will be happy to "tow you in". Hurry up, season is ending.

Stay away from PR at all costs! Dengue, small summer waves, lots of onshore wind. Girls are stuck up and the beer is always warm.

Since yer from Jerksy, a toilet would be closest in water quality.

Images