LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    I'll throw my hat into the ring. I don't know if Jersey is overrated or not. I have never felt a need to immerse myself in water that cold. I can say, however, that some of the most arrogant, rude and all-around unpleasant tourists I have had the misfortune of crossing paths with have all happened to be from the NJ area.

This is the case both on and off the water - so it doesn't just seem a surfing phenomenon.

I've only met two chill NJ surf tourists in the last three or four years, and they happened to be longboarders.

Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    Yes friend being a "local pro" makes your a loser. All of them suck, and if they lived in Socal ( and you should know this) they would be nobodys. Go to blacks on a good day and 90% of the guys out there are better than them, but they have real jobs and surf as a hobby. Those NJ guys a regular sized fish in the puddle that is NJ. the east coast sucks in general, and aside from Kelly everyone from here sucks too (in comparison)
    thats crazy talk

just do everyone in nj a favor and dont surf here ya gibbons

I can't believe I read the whole thing...

this entire thread was completely hilarious. I pulled three bingers and then read this thing laughing the entire time. hahaha. greatness!

Quote Originally Posted by littlerhody View Post
    this entire thread was completely hilarious. I pulled three bingers and then read this thing laughing the entire time. hahaha. greatness!
    thats the way young padawon. i pull tubes in the tube.

Anybody get out this morning in New Jersey? How was RI?

HA!
    Last edited by LBCrew; Apr 24, 2013 at 11:06 AM.

Images
    Looking pretty good on the cam as I'm sitting in my office.

I think NC has the best waves on the EC followed by NJ.
    Alot of folks I have known that have gone to school in FLA miss NJ waves. Yes every state gets good at times.
    Don't rag on NJ or the EC too much in general. Alot of folks I know that have gone to Cal miss the clean offshore days we get here. Yes they get way more swell but the crowds at the best spots are completely ridiculous and many many other spots are mushburger.
    As for NJ people, yes there are alot of d-bags but you see that everywhere in the US, including Cal. NJ has some of the funniest people I've ever met in the world. They are the kind of folks that are "good to have on your side". If they are not on your side they don't give a F about you, and aren't scared to let you know. Unlike alot of places with fake and phony people that shake your hand while they stab you in the back, you know where you stand in NJ.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbug View Post
    As for NJ people, yes there are alot of d-bags but you see that everywhere in the US, including Cal. NJ has some of the funniest people I've ever met in the world. They are the kind of folks that are "good to have on your side". If they are not on your side they don't give a F about you, and aren't scared to let you know. Unlike alot of places with fake and phony people that shake your hand while they stab you in the back, you know where you stand in NJ.
    Sounds about right.