LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Images
    I haven't read anything about the banks' narrow Continental Shelf Distance....

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey Erock, you watch Honey Boo Boo?
    Only on the 5th Sunday of every month, PJB. Nice to see you back, man.

I gotta say I do like Dean Randazzo as far as the older EC Guard goes. Nice dude, killer story. Also, aside from the Evangelical Christian aspect, I think Brett Gnarly Barley reps the EC pretty good too.

Brett Barley just seems like a pretty happy,pretty nice guy who totally rips,so,would you say that about him if he was a muslim?

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    Brett Barley just seems like a pretty happy,pretty nice guy who totally rips,so,would you say that about him if he was a muslim?
    Did you overlook the EVANGELICAL part of my statement? I don't care what religion really, it's the evangelical aspect I don't agree with or support--thus my stated opinion that I really like Gnarly Barley aside from certain aspects of his beliefs that are not congruent to mine and I don't personally espouse.

That's it, it's a freaking opinion and all of a sudden (given the recent climate of this site) every freaking opinion police officer with a chip on their shoulder has to come out of the woodwork to turn it into some off-topic circle jerk.

To that end, I'm done addressing it and sort of sorry I posted it now.... but not really.

Images
    WOW, this is the most popular thread I've ever started!

@RIsurfer...I have to be honest I can't believe this has gone 20 pages...blows my mind that people are that interested in Jersey (attacking it or defending it). The amount of time people have wasted on this particular post is unreal...considering the content of some of the other posts around it...

Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    @RIsurfer...I have to be honest I can't believe this has gone 20 pages...blows my mind that people are that interested in Jersey (attacking it or defending it). The amount of time people have wasted on this particular post is unreal...considering the content of some of the other posts around it...

im just waiting for Roy Stuart to weigh in

You know what, I hate Jersey and everyone who surfs there: They've been consistently getting better waves than we are down here for a couple years now! Damn those people, damn them all to Hell!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    This thread certainly took off and entertained some heated dialogue, but at the same time various aspects of regional east coast breaks have been discussed, fun thread IMO.
    Last edited by seldom seen; Apr 25, 2013 at 09:34 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    You know what, I hate Jersey and everyone who surfs there: They've been consistently getting better waves than we are down here for a couple years now! Damn those people, damn them all to Hell!
    Man, that hurts.

Let's get more specific. This past January-Febuary every solid swell was accompanied by 20-50 WSW or SW winds. That sucks. That means those North Jersey bastards got the goods while us South Jersians had to travel or deal with the abyss. Sometimes God makes me wonder. It was winter and winter tends to throw out NW winds which is the way God intended. Life is unfair.

Now, most of all y'alls complaints aboot New Jersey should be geared to the North Jersey types. You know all of them reality TV shows y'all watch aboot "Jersey" people........well they're all North Jersey or New York sons of barches. I've been trying to split the state in two for years but no one will join my crusade. One time I even got a shovel and was going to split the state physically in two starting at Trenton and working eastward to LBI. But I only dug a few yards before I saw the fruitlessness of my pursuit. Hey, does anyone have any heavy tractor equipment stuff I can borrow for a few months?

Congrats RISurfer on the popularity of your thread. Controversey, baby, it stirs them all up.