LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by barrels4liam View Post
    Exactly. You should still know wave size at your local beach based on your nearest buoy just by experience. The other option is to use forecasting sites like most people who don't understand buoy date, tides, swell direction, period, fetch, etc.
    Obviously you don't understand that, as you were using our buoy data as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by barrels4liam View Post
    LOL! Do you also wear white hoodies to your cross bonfires? No, because you have black friends too.
    don't really get what your trying to infer here bud

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Obviously you don't understand that, as you were using our buoy data as an example.
    +1 i wouldn't suggest basing all of your knowledge of south east surf on buoy data you access behind your computer screen.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    ohhhh snap we gonna have another civil war! Most of the yankees don't know it never ended we were just taking a rest for a spell. Or like i have said before, bench off!
    states riiiiights

I'd like to see some video of you "hidden behind the heaviest lip on the EC" along with a video or pic of you with friends... I don't think you get barreled or have any friends.

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    i mean considering i have multiple friends that live there, and ive been helping to repair a skatepark up there on my downtime, i think im more invited than you yanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I'd like to see some video of you "hidden behind the heaviest lip on the EC" along with a video or pic of you with friends... I don't think you get barreled or have any friends.
    yea your right man. way to call me out

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    You are looking too deep. Look at the buoy data. The buoy data is used to forecast your break. If your buoy is far offshore, obviously if it's reading 8 ft, it won't be 8 feet at your break. That's common sense. Since that buoy is used to forecast your break, you should know how the data from the buoy affects the wave size at your break. That isn't my local break but if I lived there I would know everything about that break. That comes with local knowledge.

You can also easily look at the forecast and see how the buoy data converts into wave height at your break right on this site. Using this, you can view the buoy history and compare it. That's all I was saying. I shouldn't need to spell out every little thing in a post that is common knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Oh yeah. He's got friends at pipe, OBX, blacks. You name it. He also has professor friends in college teaching him about the evils of America.

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    don't really get what your trying to infer here bud
    Since you were pushing stereotypes about other states, I was just putting a stereotype out there too. You said they are true right?

My dad can beat up your dad