LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: board question.

board question.

say you have a board as a regular squash tail and the bottom contours are single to double to a spraile v and you want a swallow tail do they put the spirale v in the back with the swallow tail?

What do you mean by "spiral vee?" As I know it, a spiral vee is term used for double concaved vee bottoms where the double concaves run right out the back, and don't go to flat or panel vee behind the trailing fin. On swallow tails that type of bottom is sometimes called a "double barrel." But yea... it's done.

o yea i meant a v behind the trailer fin

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by catmaster2 View Post
    o yea i meant a v behind the trailer fin
    Yes the "V" is after the trailing fin or fins.......

A vee out the back is usually a panel vee, with flat panels. That's not a spiral vee. That's just, "vee out the back." A spiral vee has to have concaves, and it was originally used on rounded pins, but can be applied to pretty much any tail shape.

6. none of this **** matters at all, unless you surf for a living (and no one on here does). You have a V between your legs

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    none of this **** matters at all, unless you surf for a living (and no one on here does). You have a V between your legs
    HAHAHA that's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    none of this **** matters at all, unless you surf for a living (and no one on here does). You have a V between your legs

Projecting again.