LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    According to 7 different studies and a patent by the US government, NO! According to the patent THC and other cannabinoids found in pot and naturally created in the human body will actually prevent brain damage to alcoholics in delirium tremens caused by withdrawal from booze.

What were we taking about

3. Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    lol@ reefer addicts.
    Its actually impossible to be addicted.

physically you are correct but it was a joke aimed at Lee

Kids... stay off drugs.

Adults... don't be hypocrites.

Images
    I like to congratulate this Littlehoody dude. He has the right attitude. And, I'm not just talking about cannibus sativa. He pulls a few tubes, and then sits back and takes all of this with a grain of salt or maybe a gram of powder.

All y'all should try to be more like Littlehoody. Hey, Hoody anytime you find yourself in Nueve Yersey let me know. I'll take you on a guided tour from Camden to Atlantic City. Maybe, just maybe I'll show you the best bub in Southern New Jersey...well depending how LBI is doing at the time.

Drugs are bad mmmmmmmmmmmmkaaayyyy

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Drugs are bad mmmmmmmmmmmmkaaayyyy
    especially if Monsanto is involved. It's going to be funny to watch when weed is legal and Monsanto develops super seeds for it.

Marijuana kills less brain cells than alcohol FYI

Why thank you. Heading our to buy a vaporizer later actually. It's the way to go no coughing. The bingers get me coughing lately. Glad I have been a positive influence in your life. Haha

QUOTE=Paddington Jetty Bear;163637]I like to congratulate this Littlehoody dude. He has the right attitude. And, I'm not just talking about cannibus sativa. He pulls a few tubes, and then sits back and takes all of this with a grain of salt or maybe a gram of powder.

All y'all should try to be more like Littlehoody. Hey, Hoody anytime you find yourself in Nueve Yersey let me know. I'll take you on a guided tour from Camden to Atlantic City. Maybe, just maybe I'll show you the best bub in Southern New Jersey...well depending how LBI is doing at the time.[/QUOTE]