LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Martin Lee - Smoke Signals is an interesting read. Very complimentary of the US government...

Images
    oh there's no doubt alcohol is one of the worst drugs out there. Some of the things I did when I was drunk? wheeeeew!

Pot definitely has an effect on the brain. Have you ever talked to a stoner? Stoner to stoner talk doesn't count because you guys speak the same language...

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    oh there's no doubt alcohol is one of the worst drugs out there. Some of the things I did when I was drunk? wheeeeew!

Pot definitely has an effect on the brain. Have you ever talked to a stoner? Stoner to stoner talk doesn't count because you guys speak the same language...
    Yes I have spoken to some stoners. Like anything else some were idiots but some are much more intelligent and well spoken than your average person. Whats your point? You will find smart and dumb people in every group. Except for religous people, they're all idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Willis55 View Post
    Yes I have spoken to some stoners. Like anything else some were idiots but some are much more intelligent and well spoken than your average person. Whats your point? You will find smart and dumb people in every group. Except for religous people, they're all idiots
    +1, well said.