LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I too like to bake and will sometimes read the forum while doing so.

I think I will make one of my famous pocket flounders stuffed with shrimp and crab meat this coming weekend.

100_0943.jpg100_0942.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    listen to these closed minds. Study after study finds that it's ****ing wonderful stuff, yet opposition comes from... where? Why? Just because uncle sam say's so? I better not see any J-walking or speeding out there from our model citizens. How many of you people bash mary jane but turn around and abuse alcohol? It's hypicritical, and becoming stereotypical. Open your minds and stop fighting progress. When the (trillion dollar) war on drugs is over, this will be a beautiful place!

get a job hippy!

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    I too like to bake and will sometimes read the forum while doing so.

I think I will make one of my famous pocket flounders stuffed with shrimp and crab meat this coming weekend.

100_0943.jpg100_0942.jpg
    This looks f*cking Delicious, Erock. Proper munchie material.

4. Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    listen to these closed minds. Study after study finds that it's ****ing wonderful stuff, yet opposition comes from... where? Why? Just because uncle sam say's so? I better not see any J-walking or speeding out there from our model citizens. How many of you people bash mary jane but turn around and abuse alcohol? It's hypicritical, and becoming stereotypical. Open your minds and stop fighting progress. When the (trillion dollar) war on drugs is over, this will be a beautiful place!
    chill out Allen St. Pierre

^THIS GUY

it is funny. I've noticed that most serious potheads are pretty mellow but the second somebody badmouths weed they go batsh!t psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    a lot if cig smokers are big weed complainers.

You see, leethestud, our favorite herb is anti-government. Not in the way that pops into your mind first. Pot is produced on small, family and friends type farms in Northern Cali and around mostly. Beer is produced by agribusiness conglomerates that are in cahoots with the foreign owned breweries like LaBatt and Molson who own most of American beer labels. The war on drugs will never end because our beloved government hasn't found a way to sell us out for it yet. When they do find a way to make the taxation/cumshaw/graft/corruption from it more profitable than what Monsanto and Northrup King pay them (or if those conglomerates can find a way to capitalize on it successfully) then the government stance on it's consumption will do a 180 and suddenly everyones resistance will do the same. Remember the stories about the graft and violence of the government and the gangs during the prohibition? When is the last time you heard of a drive by shooting at a local neighborhood still? Keep the faith Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wil View Post
    You see, leethestud, our favorite herb is anti-government. Not in the way that pops into your mind first. Pot is produced on small, family and friends type farms in Northern Cali and around mostly. Beer is produced by agribusiness conglomerates that are in cahoots with the foreign owned breweries like LaBatt and Molson who own most of American beer labels. The war on drugs will never end because our beloved government hasn't found a way to sell us out for it yet. When they do find a way to make the taxation/cumshaw/graft/corruption from it more profitable than what Monsanto and Northrup King pay them (or if those conglomerates can find a way to capitalize on it successfully) then the government stance on it's consumption will do a 180 and suddenly everyones resistance will do the same. Remember the stories about the graft and violence of the government and the gangs during the prohibition? When is the last time you heard of a drive by shooting at a local neighborhood still? Keep the faith Bro!
    im sure big tabacco has contingency plans for marijuana if its ever legalized. ever seen the last season of weeds?

somehow I just knew Monsanto would make an appearance.