LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

AMAZING New Fin Program

If you guys havn't seen this please check this out and tell me what you think!
    I just signed up!

http://www.thesurfboardwarehouse.com...scription.aspx

Re-post. Many have commented on this in the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sweller View Post
    If you guys havn't seen this please check this out and tell me what you think!
    I just signed up!

http://www.thesurfboardwarehouse.com...scription.aspx
    If you just signed up, how do you know its amazing?

Just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    If you just signed up, how do you know its amazing?

Just curious...

b/c he's a spammer (& i'm pretty sure he has some connection to the company)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    b/c he's a spammer (& i'm pretty sure he has some connection to the company)
    definitely seems so, but this program can use the attention. I think its amazing, especially for the surfer that doesn't yet appreciate the affect of different fins

Quote Originally Posted by darippah View Post
    definitely seems so, but this program can use the attention. I think its amazing, especially for the surfer that doesn't yet appreciate the affect of different fins
    i just dislike the way he pretends to be "one of us". if you've got a connection to the program or company, own up to it. don't act like you're just some guy who discovered the program & has seen the light. the whole tone & way of going about it kinda reminds me of that physix kid a while back.
    i'm sure it's a great way to test out new fins for free/cheap, but the way he goes about promoting it rubs me the wrong way.

As a marketing professional, I'm not down with guerrilla marketing tactics.

What they are doing may be annoying but I did buy a board bag, fins, wax, traction pad and leash from them and got them sent to my house right away and everything I ordered was there. I then changed my mind on a couple items and took them back to do an exchange and it was no big deal. Got everything I wanted and they were very accomodating. Marketing tactics may not be the best, but they do provide a convenient product / service and the customer service was spot on. They even have chat on their website (which I used) to ask a few important questions to make sure I was getting the right products, they were very quick at answering my questions and did not have to wait around for anything. Just my experience.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnpatrolsup View Post
    what they are doing may be annoying but i did buy a board bag, fins, wax, traction pad and leash from them and got them sent to my house right away and everything i ordered was there. I then changed my mind on a couple items and took them back to do an exchange and it was no big deal. Got everything i wanted and they were very accomodating. Marketing tactics may not be the best, but they do provide a convenient product / service and the customer service was spot on. They even have chat on their website (which i used) to ask a few important questions to make sure i was getting the right products, they were very quick at answering my questions and did not have to wait around for anything. Just my experience.
    spammmmmeer!!! You have connections to the company!

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    spammmmmeer!!! You have connections to the company!
    HAHA, you caught me