LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ahh yes, the saltwater beaver. Over-abundance of them in Rincon. They must be "snaked" a lot to help drop their numbers.

Hey wait...now that i look back at the pics I see this IS surfing related. There's a guy on a longboard. Missed that the first time around.

She should have taken her punishment rather than paddle right in front of you. Bad girl.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    that riding style looks like Mitchell
    Riding switchfoot maybe? I'm goofy all the way.

Images
    Really? I like to spend my summer long boarding down the street and going on paddles on my SUP.

Images
    A couple more quick pumps and you would have gotten around both of them easily.
    Last edited by Zippy; Apr 25, 2013 at 07:07 PM.

Folks, we have beaten talking about this situation to death. Proper etiquette is to calmly tell her where she went wrong and then educate her on how to best avoid such situations in the future. Take her to the beach and draw a diagram, take a pic and instagram it to her. Be supportive!

Then walk into the dunes with her and get those couple quick pumps in like Zippy was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Folks, we have beaten talking about this situation to death. Proper etiquette is to calmly tell her where she went wrong and then educate her on how to best avoid such situations in the future. Take her to the beach and draw a diagram, take a pic and instagram it to her. Be supportive!

Then walk into the dunes with her and get those couple quick pumps in like Zippy was talking about.
    ziiiiiiiiing

FYI- thats my cousin......she's 14

Images
    pumpmaster, diggin the new avatar. "i'd stick my foot up her ass"