LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Roy,
    I never thought of that. I'll be on my way to pick up some cord after work. Thanks for the tip!

Dudicles......it's very easy to talk trash isn't it. I'm still waiting on the ride report for the Custom board you've made......

Images
    Yeah Dudicles, you're the only one who's frustrated w/ and 8 page ride report thread minus the ride report...did somebody mention blue balls earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve83 View Post
    Dudicles......it's very easy to talk trash isn't it. I'm still waiting on the ride report for the Custom board you've made......
    And I'm still waiting on yours. Technically, you and I have written the same amount of custom board ride reports.

If you delete all the banter it would still be a brief thread. My apologies for the wait but I can't make the waves and weather. Patience required....I'll post a ride report when I ride it.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Yeah Dudicles, you're the only one who's frustrated w/ and 8 page ride report thread minus the ride report...did somebody mention blue balls earlier?
    Good one, Sel.

So, while I was in Time Out I thought, dang it, I'll miss the inaugural voyage of the SS Kindling Critter of Charleston.
    I was bummed.

But, as SeldomSeen points out, we have yet to witness the reincarnation of The Merrimack on the southeast swells. There have been no reports or sightings of The Critter. Yet.

Opportunity is at hand!

When do you set sail 'Steve?'

Yankee,
    Departure for this sexy power yaht is set for....a day off work were there is waves in the ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve83 View Post
    Yankee,
    Departure for this sexy power yaht is set for....a day off work were there is waves in the ocean.
    You may be waiting a while. The best day would have been yesterday morning. The next week is crap, unless you are going to try in shin high stuff.

Did you take it out this morning. It was perfect thigh high and clean. This was the best day of the week. Tomorrow will also be clean, but only knee high.

I bet it fell off his car on the way to the beach.