LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    I know exactly what I'm doing, it is all done for good reasons.

Your mathematics above is faulty by the way, as is your spelling. Neither do I agree that I've priced myself out of 'the market'.

The second time out I had the board out (sat.) for a few hours and still am adjusting to the board. I've never ridden a board much over 8'. I find properly positioning my body on take off is taking some trial and error. The board is nearly twice my body length. A buddy of mine had some great runs which I witnessed from the swells. He says "once I got up I was flying". The board has a very noticeable flex on paddle out and It feels super stable. I love this thing more every session.

Quite a surprise to see Clemsonsurf as I was packing up the board. We plan to meet up and get a session when the beach is not so crowded. ( surf competition).

I do plan to surf with a leash next time. Good advice. I used a plastic leash plug and was a bit nervous of tearing it out but I think the necessity is there.

Thanks to all who compliment the board.

Thanks to Roy for some good surf tips!

Images
    Steve 83 thanks for sharing the ride report, I am obsessed with the concept behind these parallel profile boards and more specifically the plan shapes and what style of surfing they really let you achieve. Your work looks great too very well shaped.

Thanks Charles!

How many pseudonyms does the Gnome maintain....?

What, is there a flat spell on sheep island & he's bored?
    Has he been shut down after producing 8 kiddies & he's bored?
    The Gnome is just....bored in general?
    With the result being that this bogus thread revives itself and comes back to the forum like a bad Abbot & Costello movie.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    How many pseudonyms does the Gnome maintain....?

What, is there a flat spell on sheep island & he's bored?
    Has he been shut down after producing 8 kiddies & he's bored?
    The Gnome is just....bored in general?
    With the result being that this bogus thread revives itself and comes back to the forum like a bad Abbot & Costello movie.
    Wow apparently things got interesting over the weekend....Wayne, you coming back too?

Images
    Steve 83 did you ever get any footage of your parallel profile board in action ?

I haven't yet. The best thing I have to record is an iPhone right now. I've tossed around the idea of a go pro but that's an investment.

Images
    If you ever come to Maine make sure to bring the Roy board. I'll lend ya my go pro !

Thanks Charles that would be great!