LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post

Meh, knee high to Hawaiians and west coasters is waist high here in the east.
    Another ridiculously illogical situation which makes a mockery of any comment to do with wave size.

They are spoiled. I am sure Steve can attest to the fact that SC rarely gets swell like seen in those NZ videos.
    We also get tiny swell, short period swell, onshores and short waves, and i assure you that the boards perform superbly in such conditions, almost always making much more of the conditions than other equipment delivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Wow, just wow.
    Yah, heck yah. The kindling gnome has revealed his inner machinations. Just absolutely bizarro.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Another ridiculously illogical situation which makes a mockery of any comment to do with wave size.

We also get tiny swell, short period swell, onshores and short waves, and i assure you that the boards perform superbly in such conditions, almost always making much more of the conditions than other equipment delivers.
    There you go again, Gnome: you're making that huge claim that I noted earlier, and which you denied saying, namely, that your kindling performs much better than the other boards.

Is today the orange pill day or is it the purple ones?

Oh, and you can lighten up with your telling people on this board to STFU. 'Cause you may get yourself banned for threatening humans; and then we would be left with the ravings of your cousin the NJShredmachine.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post

you're making that huge claim that I noted earlier, and which you denied saying, namely, that your kindling performs much better than the other boards.
    Perhaps you should decide exactly what it is that you are claiming that I've claimed... because it keeps changing.

For the best results try direct quotes.

This is a great antidote to your BS:

Yah, heck yah. The kindling gnome has revealed his inner machinations. Just absolutely bizarro.
    Not my machinations, those of other people... perhaps you didn't manage to get that...

Not my machinations, those of other people... perhaps you didn't manage to get that...
    The "evil gang" in Hawaii didn't get it either, apparently.

Right back atcha, kindling kicker - - this one is your theme song, isn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-lJZiqZaGA

There you go again. Another ridiculously illogical statement where you are pretending like you know anything about wave size comparisons in the USA. Ask anyone who has spent time on both coasts out here. ZaGaffer can tell you all about it. It isn't like there is a globally accepted standard for measuring precise wave height based on parts of the human body. Hell, there is a lot of back and forth discussion on wave size even when they are measuring in ft/m during big wave competitions.
    Further more, how can you tell someone they are wrong when they are stating wave height based on their own perspective of a video? You are the true definition of sociopath.

No it isn't, nearly every post of yours including the one above contains serious logical errors which are completely fatal to your case... as well as frequent factual errors.

You appear to be oblivious to this and/or have no respect for the truth.
    Guess you missed the bee thread where you got pwnd. If you are talking about the conspiracy theory threads, then you are really crazy. I posted links with research, you posted a moronic youtube video and opinions. Your truth is not factual truth. It is a world created by your sociopathic mind, where you can never be wrong and don't need to provide sources to back up why you are right.

The "evil gang" in Hawaii didn't get it either, apparently.
    So he is a sociopath, with paranoid schizophrenia?