LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Maybe we can vote on his new name?
    He who shall not be named? Or maybe Bilbo Baggins?

Images
    This should be pretty obvious to everyone..... NZShredMachine.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    This should be pretty obvious to everyone..... NZShredMachine.
    ^^^^+ 2 Billion. Great call. Alternatively, we can call him Gnomer Pyle.

Images
    I like all the suggestions honestly, maybe we should go w/ NZSM though for the sake of clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by northendcanyon View Post
    If nothing else Roy has ignited passion deep inside you, yankee. He has emboldened your spirit. Your literary prowess shines so brightly with your new muse stimulating you that it's become uncontainable. It's bursting out from within you, a geyser erupting against the pressure of the world around it. Sure roy is hypocritically self righteous and delusional, but just let me bask in the glory of your words and phrases. If roy is a giant smelly turd, you're a compost pile. Taking the trash of the world and turning it into the most precious gift of all, laughter.
    You, sir, are a keen turner of phrases, an agent of allegories, perhaps (can it even be uttered?!) a master of malopropisms and certainly an artist with verbiage. Truly: The Ace of Audibles.

I will take the compost pile analogy as a great honor. I am merely an Observer of the rarely spotted, oft-heard Orange-Breasted Gnome. Its trilling call is often likened to that of a cash register ringing up another hapless customer, or even the excited shrilling that a strutting peacock makes when it spots a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I like all the suggestions honestly, maybe we should go w/ NZSM though for the sake of clarity.
    All the suggestions are really good, but this may take the Pavlova Cake as a fitting name for our split-personality Gnome.

Images
    So today was a pretty great day to test a board. ANY BOARD!!!

These heavy offshore winds tonight are going to flatten out the rest of the waves that you were hoping for tomorrow Steve.

I'm holding back with a lot of dual personality dribble with the hopes that some guy in North Charleston made a "Roy Stewart inspired longboard".

Where's your boy Roy?

Good call, Clemson....but 'Steve' isn't gonna be answering the bell 'cause 'Steve' is the clown prince of gnome-dom.

I'm getting ready for a surf session this afternoon at folly beach Peir. I'm shooting for 1:00. Stand by for more details.

This is post #180 Standing By...over.