LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    You guys have quite the bromance going. Maybe you can use the gopro during your makeout session, too.

Images
    Steve, you wanna try the board out again on saturday morning?

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Steve, you wanna try the board out again on saturday morning?
    Yeah, may be a good day for it, but the forecast will probably not hold up.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Wow apparently things got interesting over the weekend....Wayne, you coming back too?
    Say it ain't so!

Clemsonsurf,
    I've been passing the board around a bit for people to test run. Right now it's at work buddy's house ill see if we can set something up. I promised him a few weeks/ sessions with it. I'll get back to you and see if things line up. Have you ever surfed at 9th west on Folly? It's a decent spot, not touristy and no big rocks in the water like the washout. I have been eye balling this weekends forcast with that storm pushing in. Just got a pair of dark fin gloves I have wanting to try out.

Have you considered hooking up a small battery powered trolling motor to the kon-tiki log? Bet it needs one.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve83 View Post
    Clemsonsurf,
    I've been passing the board around a bit for people to test run. Right now it's at work buddy's house ill see if we can set something up. I promised him a few weeks/ sessions with it. I'll get back to you and see if things line up. Have you ever surfed at 9th west on Folly? It's a decent spot, not touristy and no big rocks in the water like the washout. I have been eye balling this weekends forcast with that storm pushing in. Just got a pair of dark fin gloves I have wanting to try out.
    Oh yeah, 9th is good. That whole area down to the pier has been getting better than past years IMO. I'd write off the washout for that board there are much better longboard spots on Folly. Have you put a leash on it yet? I know you were hesitant about putting one on based on Roy's suggestions.

Let me know what you think about the gloves. I'd recommend busting out a bunch of push ups to get your paddle strength up over the gloves.

The leash plug held in perfectly in 3ft surf. Very happy about that. I'm thinking the gloves will help catch the ones I just missed.

Images
    Just step up your paddle game Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Oh yeah, 9th is good. That whole area down to the pier has been getting better than past years IMO. I'd write off the washout for that board there are much better longboard spots on Folly. Have you put a leash on it yet? I know you were hesitant about putting one on based on Roy's suggestions.

Let me know what you think about the gloves. I'd recommend busting out a bunch of push ups to get your paddle strength up over the gloves.
    Don't rule out IOP. 9th st and 31st st have been producing some very long rides this summer.