LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The forums as of late

have been ****ing hilarious and entertaining. anybody have opinions on that, or why this is the case?

Images
    the waves havent been bad but they havent been good so everybody is in limbo right now. mostly everybody is fun but the really wave starved guys are just frustrated. my guess though

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    the waves havent been bad but they havent been good so everybody is in limbo right now. mostly everybody is fun but the really wave starved guys are just frustrated. my guess though
    very plausible. plus the cold weather does things to people up north. Theres a reason Mass is refered to as "massive-two-****s"

Everyone is in good spirits since we've had barrels at least once a week for months here in the North East? I don't know.

The forum will be very angry and depressing very soon, with most posts about how depressed they are and how flat it is.

Images
    Because its spring time... The change in the weather seems to do that.
    Wait till Summer, when the surf is flat and the amount of surfers goes way up, then you'll see a ton of agro posts. Happens every year.

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    have been ****ing hilarious and entertaining. anybody have opinions on that, or why this is the case?
    Omg TurdVolution its been really funny reading the incredible insight you've been posting!!!

TurdV.jpg
    Last edited by MFitz73; Apr 26, 2013 at 09:45 PM.

It's all about impressing Hot Hindu Honeys.

Yeah I think the SHredmachine has helped a lot and we can't forget the orange suited one.

the waves have been good. my medicinal herb has been great also. its a win win. booooo yeahhh. plus my girl is giving me more bjs lately (buy them flowers and it will pay off).

Quote Originally Posted by littlerhody View Post
    plus my girl is giving me more bjs lately
    .....me too.... and a few others on the forum, from what I hear...