Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Vape thread

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    the newest hampshire
    Posts
    977

    Vape thread

    Anyone else here vape? I was on it for a bit, went back to cigarettes, started this up...decided smoke + swimming isn't the best idea.

    Just started vaping again. Ordered this chariot of the vapor gods.




    So, who vapes, what mods are you rocking currently, favorite juice, mg, do you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain?

  2. #2
    some guy I work with is trying to give up vaping...he vapes and dips at the same time, LOL. He gave me, gratis, his Itaste SVD. Not the work of art that you have, but it does the trick. I'm a total rook at this stuff, been vaping for a grand total of 3 days. I prefer the plain ol' tobacco flavor, I'm just an old skool type of guy.

    On another note, I've been trying to remember the name of the Vape that Zach619 posted on here a couple of weeks ago.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    4,780
    Images
    26
    After years of not smoking, I started up when I moved in SC. Quit about 6 months ago again, got the Blu Cigs at the time so I could puff on them in the office. I still have them, every few days when I think about it, I will take a pull. I know it's not the same as what you are rocking, but its enough to calm the nerves if you feel like a smoke.

    I don't like all the flavored stuff though. I want it to be as similar to regular smoke as possible. Tried the vanillas and all that, its like smoking candy to me... Give me good ol' tabacco flavor.

    I know, someone made another thread about, "If you are going to smoke, then smoke. Don't be a nancy and use fake ones...".... But whatever. I know smoking is TERRIBLE for your health, but more than anything, I don't want my daughter to ever see me smoking in cigarette as she gets old enough to remember and stuff. So, I kinda just woke up one day and decided not to smoke, although I wasn't really too keen on quitting. I guess no one ever is.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    4,780
    Images
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    some guy I work with is trying to give up vaping...he vapes and dips at the same time, LOL. He gave me, gratis, his Itaste SVD. Not the work of art that you have, but it does the trick. I'm a total rook at this stuff, been vaping for a grand total of 3 days. I prefer the plain ol' tobacco flavor, I'm just an old skool type of guy.

    On another note, I've been trying to remember the name of the Vape that Zach619 posted on here a couple of weeks ago.
    Must have been talking about the Blu Cigs. I've tried a bunch. I actually had like 2 full packs of the reloadble cartridges, but like 3 weeks ago the charger kit that it came with died. A buddy of mine gave me his, that one died two days later. You can't use the things if you can't charge them, so I had all these refills, all the batteries and no way to use them. Went to the Blu Cig website, took a shot in the dark, entered some strange chatroom and explained the problem, a week later, 2 new charger kits came in the mail, free of charge...

    So, I guess I have an affinity for Blue Cigs now since they did right by me, custom service wise....

    I mean, I guess they are no different that tabacco companies. They want you to continue using their product...

    Makes you wonder what the customer service center is like for Robert Morris (AKA MArlboro).... Mam, whats that? You found human feces in your carton of Marlboro Reds? Well honey, give me your address, we will just send you over 10 cartons free of charge. Thank you for being such a valued customer. "

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    the newest hampshire
    Posts
    977



    This is what I use. Made in the good ol' US and A, SUPER clean, the flavors are unreal.

  6. #6
    I guess you got to appease your oral fixation in the safest non'Mo manner.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Must have been talking about the Blu Cigs.
    My bad, it was by ZAGaffer. "Pax by Ploom" in the thread called "The Solution".

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJR View Post
    Anyone else here vape? I was on it for a bit, went back to cigarettes, started this up...decided smoke + swimming isn't the best idea.

    Just started vaping again. Ordered this chariot of the vapor gods.




    So, who vapes, what mods are you rocking currently, favorite juice, mg, do you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain?
    im not a fan of the vapors but that an awesome piece there,looks like a bullet or something.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    My bad, it was by ZAGaffer. "Pax by Ploom" in the thread called "The Solution".
    very good dry herb vaporizor, dont need the wax/dabs, just any herb, like lavender. very relaxing

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    11,832
    Images
    6
    ////////////////dmt//////////////////