Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: NJshredmachine

Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    My list of accomplishments?
    ? 24 and making 6 figs...i date models exclusively. I get barrelled weekly. I bench 4 bones. My car is the fastest on the block. I've got all designed threads. Even my tank tops for gym brahh.

Now your turn. Silence... That's what I thought. POwned biatch!!!
    Bwhahahahaha! I love this guy!

Quote Originally Posted by mgshevs View Post
    It was actually a 23 footer
    2 foot Hawaiian, bra

My list of accomplishments?
    ? 24 and making 6 figs...i date models exclusively. I get barrelled weekly. I bench 4 bones. My car is the fastest on the block. I've got all designed threads. Even my tank tops for gym brahh.

Now your turn. Silence... That's what I thought. POwned biatch!!!
    This is gold. Every ****ing word of it. Though my favorite part is "my car is the fastest on the block" I spit coffee all over my desk.

Images
    The only way life can get better for me right now is if the forecast holds for the weekend...this is just absolutely fantastic. But I have to say to Shred, I'd still love more details as to your daily life. And as far as the t-shirts, I'd buy three in a second, I think it'd be a great swellinfo fundraiser, like when they had the beanies at a discounted price...i have to say though, I think the first shirt should go back to the roots of all this and say- "Surfing, Bench Pressing, Whatever...It's On!".

Images
    Also, that video was great...where's my f**king protein!?!?!?

Okay I'm just going to come out and say it, Shred Machine for President in 2016!

Si should do a series of NJSM inspired tees like the old Buckwheat surf team shirts

My pictures speak for themselves. It's sooooo funny how many English majors we had on here... Get a life guys.
    this is not typical NJShredmachine response... I'd prefer a bench press stat or a jerzy pipeline story...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Si should do a series of NJSM inspired tees like the old Buckwheat surf team shirts
    I would buy one of each.

My pictures speak for themselves. It's sooooo funny how many English majors we had on here... Get a life guys.
    You are not even a witty troll. I, along with others, have linked sources for "your" pictures. If you are going to steal other surfers' pictures from the net and claim they are your own, at least be smart about it. If I can find them by using a simple key word search on google images, you just aren't trying very hard.