LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 167

Thread: NJshredmachine

  1. #41
    My pictures speak for themselves. It's sooooo funny how many English majors we had on here... Get a life guys.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    My list of accomplishments?
    ? 24 and making 6 figs...i date models exclusively. I get barrelled weekly. I bench 4 bones. My car is the fastest on the block. I've got all designed threads. Even my tank tops for gym brahh.

    Now your turn. Silence... That's what I thought. POwned biatch!!!
    Bwhahahahaha! I love this guy!

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by mgshevs View Post
    It was actually a 23 footer
    2 foot Hawaiian, bra

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    My list of accomplishments?
    ? 24 and making 6 figs...i date models exclusively. I get barrelled weekly. I bench 4 bones. My car is the fastest on the block. I've got all designed threads. Even my tank tops for gym brahh.

    Now your turn. Silence... That's what I thought. POwned biatch!!!
    This is gold. Every ****ing word of it. Though my favorite part is "my car is the fastest on the block" I spit coffee all over my desk.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    5,789
    Images
    6
    The only way life can get better for me right now is if the forecast holds for the weekend...this is just absolutely fantastic. But I have to say to Shred, I'd still love more details as to your daily life. And as far as the t-shirts, I'd buy three in a second, I think it'd be a great swellinfo fundraiser, like when they had the beanies at a discounted price...i have to say though, I think the first shirt should go back to the roots of all this and say- "Surfing, Bench Pressing, Whatever...It's On!".

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    5,789
    Images
    6
    Also, that video was great...where's my f**king protein!?!?!?

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shoting Piers in Honeyton
    Posts
    2,531
    Okay I'm just going to come out and say it, Shred Machine for President in 2016!

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,390
    Si should do a series of NJSM inspired tees like the old Buckwheat surf team shirts

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    My pictures speak for themselves. It's sooooo funny how many English majors we had on here... Get a life guys.
    this is not typical NJShredmachine response... I'd prefer a bench press stat or a jerzy pipeline story...

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    5,789
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Si should do a series of NJSM inspired tees like the old Buckwheat surf team shirts
    I would buy one of each.