LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: NJshredmachine

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Just found this....

Attachment 7545
    hahahahaha!! I've never laughed so hard out loud at a forum thread on here before!

SHRED, GET BACK ON HERE AND TELL US MORE! Is it possible that we can see a REAL PICTURE of you? Would you be willing to reveal what you look like? Not something you copy and paste from the internet....
    Last edited by Brode; Apr 30, 2013 at 09:41 PM.

Images
    Ya, 23 footer, i forgot!

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I think its getting there but the summer is shot. we've already been given the time frame on work and its going through august. No beach walls or boardwalks yet so the neighborhood is still covered in sand everytime the wind blows..... a lot of work has gone from outside to people working on the insides of their homes. My place is livable but the basement is still gutted and I only have about 80% of my place with electricity.
    here is a pic from about a month ago and it still looks exactly the same.
    Attachment 7544

**** dude thats hit. Looks like summer with the tourists is going to suck even more too, with them not knowing where to go. I was going to go surf it over spring break, but i thought id wait till it calmed down. i didnt wanna be out there in someones lineup that had been part of the relief effort, when we just had a near miss down here in NC.

my hometown in CT got plowed tho, there was like a 20 foot storm surge from the LIS. I always wondered if it was surfable off the jetty in Fairfield tho for that one storm, cause LIS is always flat and full of hypodermic needles.

Im impressed that one person has enough people that think he is a tool that they start an entire thread to express thier opinion.....but as you claim you are a super bench presser, if you are only eating body weight x .37 then you are not lifting weights....maybe this months issue of Details pilates after work out drinks of the season. But if your benching 400 your eating 2 x body weight in protein gr. daily just to maintain muscle growth. Dont post flawed generic scientific BS and then pass it as your own.

Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    Our protein needs depend on our age, size, and activity level. The standard method used by nutritionists to estimate our minimum daily protein requirement is to multiply the body weight in kilograms by .8, or weight in pounds by .37. This is the number of grams of protein that should be the daily minimum. According to this method, a person weighing 150 lbs. should eat 55 grams of protein per day, a 200-pound person should get 74 grams, and a 250-pound person should eat 92 grams. (The top calculator on this page can compute a range of the recommended dietary protein for you. The lower number in the range is the minimun.)

Images
    You guys are ruthless...thanks for the laugh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    OMG after I laughed so hard I was crying trying to tell my wife that day in the life of Shred he come sin and makes me laugh even harder! Can we get some Shred Machine shirts made up? Maybe a tank top that says NJ Shred Machine surfs better than me.
    that would kick ass

found out where the ShredMachine learned his secrets on powerlifting

image028.jpg

Oh, I definitely want a tank top with that jon jon picture on the front and "Needless, I say more" on the back.
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; May 1, 2013 at 12:51 AM.

Ha yeah I forgot about the "needless I say more" remark, that one was a true classic.

NJshredmachine, just post a video of you surfing and end this all right now
    Last edited by mgshevs; May 1, 2013 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mgshevs View Post
    NJshredmachine, just post a video of you surfing and end this all right now
    He will just post a video of someone else off youtube or vimeo. Did you not see the post where he blatantly copied and pasted the proper protein shake intake off the internet? haha