LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: NJshredmachine

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by es-dot View Post
    every day i go through the threads just to see if there is a NJshredmachine post is there any way we can compile all his posts into one thread
    Dude read them in order from his profile page, when viewed sequentially his true genius comes to light.

I am picturing NJshredmachine as the little brother of Warchild from Point Break. He "only lives to get radical"

Images
    ^^^Ha! "They're into some bad sh*t"..."You mean illegal sh*t"..."No, they're brains are wired wrong, they have no true understanding of the seas, they only live to get radical"

I had to register to show that I have found video evidence of NJShredderguythingmanstuff unfortunately it is not a video of him surfing.

Makes perfect sense:
    1. From jersey
    2. Allegedly has a lot of money
    3. Jokes fall flat
    4. "hooks up with models"
    5. Always in the gym and say can put up 400

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXwKLbCcLqM

Classic post by our beloved Shredmachine!

by: NJshredmachine

Aloha i have been surfing for yearsi can help you...

Aloha i have been surfing for yearsi can help you learn its easy i teach plenty of girls to surf big waves in NEW JERSEY! private massage me.

Images
    ^That was one of my favorites too, love the random use of "aloha"...pretty sure it was the only time he said it.

WEll guys I hate to tell you this but NJshredmachine DID catch a 23 footer. I am a witness. He does have some pretty hot girlfriends as well.

Quote Originally Posted by watchmyguns! View Post
    WEll guys I hate to tell you this but NJshredmachine DID catch a 23 footer. I am a witness. He does have some pretty hot girlfriends as well.
    I like your new screen name Shredmachine.

Images
    You know....I forgotten aboot his Ventnor Pier anecdote........Wow, this guy hails from the south(NJ)?? Maybe? Maybe not? The Ventnor Pier, huh. Well I guess that's a step-up from the Margate Pier.

I'm more fascinated by all y'alls response to this dude rather than the myth himself. Take MTV's Jersey Shore, add a few misspellings and an icon is created. Well, I guess that is representative of today's society. Hey NJSHREDMACHINE, play this whole thing right and maybe you can get your own MTV series.

he meant he works at six flags not makes six figs

this is hilarious stuff!