LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: NJshredmachine

loaded with protein

this was him before striking it big on wall skreet.

Images
    I must say I do fear all of this attention will force the shredmachine into hiding.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I must say I do fear all of this attention will force the shredmachine into hiding.
    No, I don't think so, I still think he is a 14 yr. old punk, but if he is not, he is either smarter than a fox or dumber than a box of rocks...I still want to see some video of the NJshredster ripping 23ft. slabs

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post

This was a photo from Shredmachine's online blog...

Followed by this:

and then this:

Ohh and then finally this:

i laughed so hard i scared my dog out of my room

Images
    Hey I said this earlier, but................

If y'all are really this enchanted with NJSHREDMACHINE, then I implore you to book a vacation this summer to Seaside Heights, NJ. We're talking real life stuff here, not the cyber world. You guys will be shocked. NJSHREDMACHINE doesn't even begin to exemplify what Seaside is like in the summer. You guys might blow a blood vesel or two. Bring your cameras.......

Besides, the area can use the tourism to boot. Help keep people like NJSHREDMACHINE alive and well. Come spend some money in Seaside Heights, NJ this summer. Thank you.........Just remember, this year it could be YOU that gets smacked. Show some east coast unity and love............

Quote Originally Posted by watchmyguns! View Post
    well guys i hate to tell you this but njshredmachine did catch a 23 footer. I am a witness. He does have some pretty hot girlfriends as well.

alert alert alert

Shred has changed his name to "watchmyguns" (join date may, 1 2013)

SHRED, Get back on your old name. You can't go changing names on us...we need you!!
    Last edited by Brode; May 2, 2013 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey I said this earlier, but................

If y'all are really this enchanted with NJSHREDMACHINE, then I implore you to book a vacation this summer to Seaside Heights, NJ. We're talking real life stuff here, not the cyber world. You guys will be shocked. NJSHREDMACHINE doesn't even begin to exemplify what Seaside is like in the summer. You guys might blow a blood vesel or two. Bring your cameras.......

Besides, the area can use the tourism to boot. Help keep people like NJSHREDMACHINE alive and well. Come spend some money in Seaside Heights, NJ this summer. Thank you.........Just remember, this year it could be YOU that gets smacked. Show some east coast unity and love............
    last time i was in LBI i went to southside to observe the guido in its natural habitat.

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    last time i was in LBI i went to southside to observe the guido in its natural habitat.
    True. My last AC experience was guido city. My waiter was fake tan with all the accessories.

Images
    I'm gonna start a thread and just post pics of guidos in my town, we're chock full of them.