LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: NJshredmachine

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    last time i was in LBI i went to southside to observe the guido in its natural habitat.
    Beach Haven really isn't guido central. You have to travel further north. South Jersey's guido is a tamer more subtle animal.

2. Um have any of you been within a mile radius of D'jais in Belmar? The whole town reeks of Joop!

NJshredmachine is a real, live superher - I doubt nothing he says. I bet you he mashes in his softball league, too.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/mas...m-jersey,2048/

i heard it was shredmachine that saved greg long at cortez bank.i heard he bodysurfed into a 60footer,busted an air off the lip,and dove 60ft deep to save greg.your a hero man,glad i got a few insults from him.someday i will tell my grandchildren about the epic adventures of mr.shred.

i heard they have a movie coming out,a documentary about the legendary shredmachine.they have pauly shore coming to play mr.shred and andy dikk as his mentor.im looking foward to seeing it.heard its going to be better than "north shore"

Thankfully we don't have any guido's in DE, we don't have any waves either... LOL

He also fixed the debt ceiling crisis. There is nothing NJshredmachine cannot do.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Thankfully we don't have any guido's in DE, we don't have any waves either... LOL
    i hear alot of the philly guidos are hitting do me beach and ocmd....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    yeah...the realtors and chambers of commerce in DE and MD beaches are marketing in NYC, NJ, and PA, trying to lure vacationers south who might be worried that the beaches up north will be too hurricane damaged to visit this summer.

The ads usually leave out the part that Delaware is gonna be pumping sand starting in June and probably not stopping until mid fall.

http://www.delawareonline.com/articl...perstorm-Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Yeah, do me has always had a lot of Philly, but we also get a lot from the DC, Balt area. Luckily alot of them aren't surfing, just drinking.... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Shockingly, I saw a pack of wild guidos walking around on Broad in Charleston. I have no idea how they migrated so far south, but I wanted to encourage them to go back home. They must have been lost. I know the low country is a dangerous place for a fist pumper.