LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: NJshredmachine

Hahaha true. But i would have a little more respect (a very little bit of respect) for him if he posted a real video

I am truly impressed.... a 12 page thread in one day. maybe some sort of swellinfo record. upon clicking on this thread i already hated it, but after reading it i absolutely love it. The Shred man is quite the character. the "copy and paste" of the protein intake blurb is a true gem... i just hope the next time he goes "shotting the pier" or riding "23 footers to impress the hindus" someone will be there with a camera to snap a pic.

i understand shred machine, if you need someone to film you i got you. noone you know has a camera right?

If you guys hate him so much why all the attention?
    NJshreadmachine is much like Rush Limbutt or Pete Doherty-says/does lots of inflammatory things and gets all kinds of headlines...

We don't hate him, we are all just so fascinated and interested in the life of NJshredmachine!

All we are trying to do here is get to know him a little more and hope to hear more about some of his adventures!

we too want to ride 23 footers, have the fastest car on the block, bench four stacks, exclusively date models, and make six figures.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    we too want to ride 23 footers, have the fastest car on the block, bench four stacks, exclusively date models, and make six figures.
    You mean EAT six figs. Newtons.

Whenever I have a tough choice to make I always say WWNJSM Do? Then I pound some 4 loco, fire off a few sweet bench presses, jump in my super fast car full of hindu models and head to the beach to rock some 23 ft tubes! Then when I'm done I bang everyone on swellinfos mom's and call it a day. ShredMachine style!

Images
    every day i go through the threads just to see if there is a NJshredmachine post is there any way we can compile all his posts into one thread