LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: NJshredmachine

Quote Originally Posted by watchmyguns! View Post
    WEll guys I hate to tell you this but NJshredmachine DID catch a 23 footer. I am a witness. He does have some pretty hot girlfriends as well.
    Oh I see...I figured out your secret time traveling identity so you had to change your account? Sneaky. I'm curious, how do you know it was a 23 footer, and not 20 or 22 or 24? Seems like a pretty specific number for your one mythical wave. Did you get the tape measure and laser level out in the hurricane?

Let me teach you some lessons on surfing son.. When you are getting barrelled by waves you measure them by their height. it goes all the way up from knee high to a NJ Double overheader.. When you are in the green room you dont need anything but your instincs to tell you the height. He was right..

the shredmachine is trying to pull a fast one... a new account eh? its just too bad he went about this like a bull in a china shop. the name "Watchmyguns!" isnt fooling anyone.lol

This thread just keeps getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by watchmyguns! View Post
    Let me teach you some lessons on surfing son.. When you are getting barrelled by waves you measure them by their height. it goes all the way up from knee high to a NJ Double overheader.. When you are in the green room you dont need anything but your instincs to tell you the height. He was right..
    Oh wise Gunlicker, thank you for teaching me the ways of the surf. I had no idea the height of the wave scale was measured by NJ... you mean to tell me in places like Hawaii and Tahiti they call waves like that? "Hey guys, Teahupoo is going off NJ Double Overheader right now! Get out here!" Also where do those NJ Ankle Slappers I'm familiar with fit in the scale?

Images

This was a photo from Shredmachine's online blog...

Followed by this:

and then this:

Ohh and then finally this:

Images
    Honetly, I don't get the last photo there because The Shredmachine said he never wears condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Honetly, I don't get the last photo there because The Shredmachine said he never wears condoms.
    He only wears condoms for the satisfaction of breaking them.

Quote Originally Posted by rvb View Post
    he meant he works at six flags not makes six figs

this is hilarious stuff!
    he said he can work 6 f ags at a time

Everyone knows that! He follows a good bang sesh with a punch to the stomach to make sure he don't knock up the model... If he had to pay child support he'd lose half and only take home 3 figures.

it's his lunch bag.OOOOOOOW!