LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 167

Thread: NJshredmachine

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    My pictures speak for themselves. It's sooooo funny how many English majors we had on here... Get a life guys.
    You are not even a witty troll. I, along with others, have linked sources for "your" pictures. If you are going to steal other surfers' pictures from the net and claim they are your own, at least be smart about it. If I can find them by using a simple key word search on google images, you just aren't trying very hard.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    this is not typical NJShredmachine response... I'd prefer a bench press stat or a jerzy pipeline story...
    Or just a story about bangin our girlfriends.

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    The only way life can get better for me right now is if the forecast holds for the weekend...this is just absolutely fantastic. !".
    -when life looks like easy street their is danger at your door

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Beyond The Wall
    Posts
    2,605
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    -when life looks like easy street their is danger at your door
    Very true...as great as things are right now far from easy street...minimal dollars(I don't get those six figs like shred), work is so-so, but all the important stuff is in check.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Very true...as great as things are right now far from easy street...minimal dollars(I don't get those six figs like shred), work is so-so, but all the important stuff is in check.
    the richer ya are, the harder ya fall. thats what sandy showed me when all the wealthy coastal connecticut people in my town got plowed, but the poor in bridgeport were still just....poor and in bridgeport.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Beyond The Wall
    Posts
    2,605
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    the richer ya are, the harder ya fall. thats what sandy showed me when all the wealthy coastal connecticut people in my town got plowed, but the poor in bridgeport were still just....poor and in bridgeport.
    Ha, absolutely...funny where they're rebuilding around here too, closer to the friggin' water...honestly can't wait to see it happen again. And for the record(for you jersey guys), these aren't quaint fishing communities, they're obnoxious mcmansions that don't belong there and the f**kwads that live there are pushing closer while simultaneously expecting your deepest sympathies and ruining what little marsh we have left in the process.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    NJSHREDMACHINE,

    Man don't take offense to any of this. There is no such thing as bad publicity. Just realize that even your detractors(your foes) read EVERYTHING that has your name attached to it. Some dudes get jealous that they can't get as much attention, so they rag. Go with it NJSHREDMACHINE. Also realize that alot of these dudes are warm weather surfers for whom surfing's a hobby. They don't know what it's like to tackle triple overhead Jersey winter juice.......drifting 20 blocks ........all alone in the Atlantic.

    Hey NJSHREDMACHINE what part of Jersey are you repping? That's required info. And hey man, you think you could spot me $20 bucks, dude? Man, I bet you got killer ca-caine, huh?

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pinelands, NJ
    Posts
    198
    Images
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    -when life looks like easy street their is danger at your door
    looks like someone is listening to the dead today....speaking of which, what do y'all think shredman listens to when benching 400 bones and driving the fastest car on the block?

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Ha, absolutely...funny where they're rebuilding around here too, closer to the friggin' water...honestly can't wait to see it happen again. And for the record(for you jersey guys), these aren't quaint fishing communities, they're obnoxious mcmansions that don't belong there and the f**kwads that live there are pushing closer while simultaneously expecting your deepest sympathies and ruining what little marsh we have left in the process.

    yea man realtors down here are building houses on barrier islands that are projected by minimum estimates to be under 3 meters of water in the next 10 years. And there offering 15 year mortgages! Most of these houses cost much more then a mil, and insurance companies refuse to cover them because of barrier island rollover and sea level rise. Honestly, we can expect to see more and more destruction 100x worse then Sandy until people realize that the coast is a dynamic environment susceptible to change, and that barrier islands are not a stable building surface when factoring in rollover, litoral drift etc.

    Unless technology or human behavior changes, sandy is going to look like a drop in the bucket.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    2,965
    Quote Originally Posted by surfrr View Post
    looks like someone is listening to the dead today....speaking of which, what do y'all think shredman listens to when benching 400 bones and driving the fastest car on the block?
    ^^^^techno