LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: NJshredmachine

Quote Originally Posted by surfrr View Post
    looks like someone is listening to the dead today....speaking of which, what do y'all think shredman listens to when benching 400 bones and driving the fastest car on the block?
    probably lady gaga

looks like someone is listening to the dead today....speaking of which, what do y'all think shredman listens to when benching 400 bones and driving the fastest car on the block?
    Patrick Bateman's personal collection of 80's super ballads

My family is from a "quaint town" near the water. And they flooded up to the roof. They don't have money to just pick up and leave, and the market for property on the water isn't that great right now.
    They've paid insurance for 50 years and now are not getting close to what they deserve from insurance...So yes, I feel bad for them. And the entire town is in the same boat.
    It's not all Mcmansions on the beach... So please don't wish it on them again.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Ha, absolutely...funny where they're rebuilding around here too, closer to the friggin' water...honestly can't wait to see it happen again. And for the record(for you jersey guys), these aren't quaint fishing communities, they're obnoxious mcmansions that don't belong there and the f**kwads that live there are pushing closer while simultaneously expecting your deepest sympathies and ruining what little marsh we have left in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    My family is from a "quaint town" near the water. And they flooded up to the roof. They don't have money to just pick up and leave, and the market for property on the water isn't that great right now.
    They've paid insurance for 50 years and now are not getting close to what they deserve from insurance...So yes, I feel bad for them. And the entire town is in the same boat.
    i think what hes saying is that he expresses no sympathy for the rich people who are making the same mistake over again and rebuilding in the SAME SPOT with no contingency plans, and using up the relief money of the people who actually need it IE your quaint town and your family.

for the record, theres no "quaint towns" in coastal connecticut.

Shredmachine is definitely a Nickelback man. Pumpin' iron, Cruising in his *****in' Camaro, banging all of our chicks in the back seat,listening to that Animal song.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    ^^^^techno
    Dubstep, brah. Gotta feed the machine

i found this pic of NJSM!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Wishing nothing bad on your parents, take another read, that's why I put that Jersay disclaimer. I live in a town that's predominatly a white blue-collar town that's being encroahed upon by the neighboring city. I had a comfortable upbringing, my parents worked hard for it, but always had food on the table, clothes, normal youth stuff. Now if you were to drive to the beach from where I was raised, you'll essentially have to pass through a real shi**y neighborhood prior to arriving at the one street that runs parallel to the beach with several million dollar plus homes...just as great of a wealth disparity as in new haven b/t rich yale-ies and the surrounding ghetto...I'm at work so I'm gonna get to the point. The people I'm referring to do not sound like your parents. They have no business being there, and to add insult to injury they're contributing to the destruction of one of very few marshes in my town. Again, this is NOT a former fishing community or anything of the like...I worked on a lobster boat for ten years, I sympathize w/ fishing communities...you should see the houses built along the water near the docks, way more of an affluent community, it's disgusting. And ultimately, quite frankly, I have little sympathy for people who refuse to ignore quite obvious and logical natural indicators that maybe they should reconsider where they build.

I LIFT THINGS UP AND PUT THEM DOWN.

Make your own money brahhh. I do not operate a bank. And yes I do bang chick ls on my car but no redneck Camaro. Nissan baby. GT. vin diesel drives one. And I do listen to music when I'm benching. Who doesn't. Drake is on my dre beats head phones now. Those headphones cost 200$ brahh. And joke of you are man enough to show your pics. Only one I saw was the redkneckne kurebeach surfer that I could bench press under the table. And do t joke my music. That dude has a red hot chili peppers sticker on his board his his gay blog for that lame charity!! Ha. Ever heard of real music. They suck my balls. Along with the 10 I brought home from the club last night. A bunch of haters in here. Grow up. You act like you were once in middle school. It's funny actually.hahahHhHah

Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    Make your own money brahhh. I do not operate a bank. And yes I do bang chick ls on my car but no redneck Camaro. Nissan baby. GT. vin diesel drives one. And I do listen to music when I'm benching. Who doesn't. Drake is on my dre beats head phones now. Those headphones cost 200$ brahh. And joke of you are man enough to show your pics. Only one I saw was the redkneckne kurebeach surfer that I could bench press under the table. And do t joke my music. That dude has a red hot chili peppers sticker on his board his his gay blog for that lame charity!! Ha. Ever heard of real music. They suck my balls. Along with the 10 I brought home from the club last night. A bunch of haters in here. Grow up. You act like you were once in middle school. It's funny actually.hahahHhHah
    so in your opinion drake is "real music"?

enuf said