Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 183

Thread: NJshredmachine

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeard View Post
    you act like you never left middle school.. who the **** listens to africans say words over robot noises?
    Drake isn't African.... He's Canadian! He also did some really great Canadian after school specials back in the day.
    NJShred you pic some hard core artists! Those gay Chilli Peppers are so lame!

  2. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Drake isn't African.... He's Canadian! He also did some really great Canadian after school specials back in the day.
    NJShred you pic some hard core artists! Those gay Chilli Peppers are so lame!
    so your native american then? what tribe are you apart of?

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeard View Post
    so your native american then? what tribe are you apart of?
    Once more, sarcasm not recognized on the swell info forum. Must remember to insert Winky Face!

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,529
    Images
    7
    Where did the Native American thing come from? CBSCREWBY, I understand and detect sarcasm, I apology for missing it that one time.

    Drake was on Degrassi The Next Generation....or some version of Degrassi, the original being Degrassi Junior High. Spike got impregnated on that one. Man, I LOVE CANADIANS. I just love that friggin country.

    Drake's a punk now, but he was brillant in Degrassi !!

  5. #75
    I hear you bro... I agree about the mansions built on the beach. They're not supposed to be there. It's only a matter of time before they're all washed away...
    The problem (on LI) is that there are so many neighborhoods on the bay that flooded from Sandy. So many people think that everyone tha flooded is in a house on the beach on a barrier island. Entire neighborhoods on the GSB flooded and they are far from back to normal. It really sucks... I (like you) grew up working on fishing boats . So many friends homes and boats were destroyed and they're struggling.
    On a brighter note... Bass season has opened up strong!

    NOW, back to the important topic. SHRED, please tel us more about a day in the life

    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Wishing nothing bad on your parents, take another read, that's why I put that Jersay disclaimer. I live in a town that's predominatly a white blue-collar town that's being encroahed upon by the neighboring city. I had a comfortable upbringing, my parents worked hard for it, but always had food on the table, clothes, normal youth stuff. Now if you were to drive to the beach from where I was raised, you'll essentially have to pass through a real shi**y neighborhood prior to arriving at the one street that runs parallel to the beach with several million dollar plus homes...just as great of a wealth disparity as in new haven b/t rich yale-ies and the surrounding ghetto...I'm at work so I'm gonna get to the point. The people I'm referring to do not sound like your parents. They have no business being there, and to add insult to injury they're contributing to the destruction of one of very few marshes in my town. Again, this is NOT a former fishing community or anything of the like...I worked on a lobster boat for ten years, I sympathize w/ fishing communities...you should see the houses built along the water near the docks, way more of an affluent community, it's disgusting. And ultimately, quite frankly, I have little sympathy for people who refuse to ignore quite obvious and logical natural indicators that maybe they should reconsider where they build.

    I LIFT THINGS UP AND PUT THEM DOWN.

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I hear you bro... I agree about the mansions built on the beach. They're not supposed to be there. It's only a matter of time before they're all washed away...
    The problem (on LI) is that there are so many neighborhoods on the bay that flooded from Sandy. So many people think that everyone tha flooded is in a house on the beach on a barrier island. Entire neighborhoods on the GSB flooded and they are far from back to normal. It really sucks... I (like you) grew up working on fishing boats . So many friends homes and boats were destroyed and they're struggling.
    On a brighter note... Bass season has opened up strong!

    NOW, back to the important topic. SHRED, please tel us more about a day in the life
    True about Long Island. Many places that are no where near the beach got crushed. and ironically, many of the beach homes in my town fared pretty well. Im the 4th off the beach and I only had flooding in the basement.... not from the ocean getting through my basement windows or cellar door... but from the sewer lines backing up in the basement. the homes closer to the bay just got absolutely rocked.

    Having a home on the beach comes with a risk. But places in manhattan and hoboken got flooded just as bad.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    12,330
    Images
    6
    I feel for you guys, seems like a lot of regular hard working folks took a serious hit...funny(not really funny, ironic seems more fitting) thing is is how little of the destruction was conveyed by the media, especially in comparison to New Orleans and Katrina...that nor'easter right after and the cold snap that followed must've been tough to endure.

    *SHRED, I want to know what you eat? How many grams of protein a day?

  8. #78
    Our protein needs depend on our age, size, and activity level. The standard method used by nutritionists to estimate our minimum daily protein requirement is to multiply the body weight in kilograms by .8, or weight in pounds by .37. This is the number of grams of protein that should be the daily minimum. According to this method, a person weighing 150 lbs. should eat 55 grams of protein per day, a 200-pound person should get 74 grams, and a 250-pound person should eat 92 grams. (The top calculator on this page can compute a range of the recommended dietary protein for you. The lower number in the range is the minimun.)

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    that nor'easter right after and the cold snap that followed must've been tough to endure.

    *SHRED, I want to know what you eat? How many grams of protein a day?
    Yeah, wasnt that just a kick in the nutz.

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    12,330
    Images
    6
    Thanks for that, I gotta try and up my intake to put some muscle on...how bout you though? How many grams a day do you try to get in? Do you use any supplements?