LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A little over call this morning

Im not complaining, im just saying if this is 3-4+ then im 12 feet tall. Does anyone know where i can find the raw bouy data so i can forecast myself?<br /><br /><br />civiccenterbeach2.jpgjupiterkitebeach2.jpg

Really? You just click on the buoy at the top of the forecast. It directs you to NOAA's site where the buoy data comes from. Or better yet use local marine wind sites coupled with those buoy reports and you can get real accurate. Hell even Micah says the first thing he does on the site is check the buoy info not just the little table to the left.

I guess i should have looked on here more. I use weatherbug for winds it seems to be good

Sorry I did not mean to sound like a ShredMachine there on that post! Yeah the buoy data is much more helpful than just the text report.

I should have done a quick search before starting a thread...my bad.

No prob dude thanks for the info

Images
    Dude it was probly just super long period and you got there during a lull...just busting balls.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Dude it was probly just super long period and you got there during a lull...just busting balls.
    Ha ya man i was hoping they were coming. Its always nice to watch the sunrise on the beach with some friends i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Willis55 View Post
    Im not complaining, im just saying if this is 3-4+ then im 12 feet tall. Does anyone know where i can find the raw bouy data so i can forecast myself?<br /><br /><br />civiccenterbeach2.jpgjupiterkitebeach2.jpg
    Bro you have no clue what you're talking about. It's LONG PERIOD. It was a lull. I know for sure because NJShred pm'd telling me he was at that EXACT spot and was scoring SOLID DOH barrells getting shacked out of his mind. You missed out big time

im pretty sure NJShredMachine is the most popular guy on this forum.... your talking about him and he hasnt even commented on this thread. lol