LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    No respect for generational hierarchies at established spots.......
    love this one!!

yep! no need for old people to clog the line.

Quote Originally Posted by watchmyguns! View Post
    yep! no need for old people to clog the line.
    what's up Yankee?

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    "Living matter is stored information in the cells and in the genes. There is more stored information of a higher order of sophistication and complexity stored in a few square yards of forest, than there is in all the libraries of mankind." -Gary Snyder

I feel the same ****ing thing 10000000x about the ocean. any thoughts?
    Theres a series called "Through the Wormhole" on the science channel. One of the episodes was about how these scientists consider THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE as a living entity. It depends on what your definition of being alive means. They start off by making the claim that cities can be considered alive, I thought that was insane, but i was convinced by the end. It really has to do with the definition of life is. And life is a hard thing to define as we find out more and more about living creatures

Quote Originally Posted by Willis55 View Post
    Theres a series called "Through the Wormhole" on the science channel. One of the episodes was about how these scientists consider THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE as a living entity. It depends on what your definition of being alive means. They start off by making the claim that cities can be considered alive, I thought that was insane, but i was convinced by the end. It really has to do with the definition of life is. And life is a hard thing to define as we find out more and more about living creatures

this is the definition of life

naked surfer.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    this is the definition of life

naked surfer.jpg
    Haha thats doin it right

Quote Originally Posted by Willis55 View Post
    Haha thats doin it right
    i bet shredmachine would do it while banging a model and bench pressing too. not thaaat cool.