LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Ooooooo... you said the P word.... mm mm mmmmm.....
    Well, I'm not as "premature" as I used to be............my mind slips somedays........

(was that what you were referencing?)

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Ooooooo... you said the P word.... mm mm mmmmm.....
    Polar Bears?

It's about spring suit time out here. Water's in the low 60's and the air temp keeps nudging up. My personal, portable, uric acid, hydraulic heating system was way too warm this morning.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    We just have to be careful now when "preparing" ourselves at the corners because they just launched a new police force May 1, 2013(dismantled the Camden Police Department and set up a "county" police force- more officers at lower pay and reduced benefits. Ha now we got previoulsy layed-off police chumps from Avalon trying to handle Camden. A rude awakening to say the least). So it's going to be hot on the blocks in the coming months as they try to make a prescence.

THANKS for the heads up PJB-surfing that spot can be dangerous!!! its almost like going on a surf trip to some exotic place - w/o the elves!lol Im waiting on the swell window- that spot gets hot! plus the summer pros dont go!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Polar Bears?

It's about spring suit time out here. Water's in the low 60's and the air temp keeps nudging up. My personal, portable, uric acid, hydraulic heating system was way too warm this morning.
    lol third degree burns??

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    THANKS for the heads up PJB-surfing that spot can be dangerous!!! its almost like going on a surf trip to some exotic place - w/o the elves!lol Im waiting on the swell window- that spot gets hot! plus the summer pros dont go!!!
    It's just as good as going to Puerto Rico or The Dominican Republic, especially the North Side hotspots. That's what I live for. BIG WEST swells rolling up the Delaware River. Oh the state boys have been patrolling heavy these days too. So I hear...........So be careful.

Hey Jesus, you play your cards right and I'll clue you in on an EPIC mysto spot somewhere between Burlington City and Trenton. It needs A HUGE NW swell to work, but it's flawless.

Well, I'm not as "premature" as I used to be............my mind slips somedays........

(was that what you were referencing?)
    Yea... seems to be politically incorrect these days? I don't know... I can't keep up.

Images
    It needs A HUGE NW swell to work, but it's flawless.
    Im working on it! I will be training in the mean time....if its anything like the 23 footers we get here in jersey, i will have to be ready!!! and practicing my cutback of coarse... lol
    Those spots are the best!!! we better be careful- everyone might catch on to the spot we are talking about- next time we paddle out there might be a crowd! at least we will have the hooded 4/3's on ....

anyone think its possible to surf with a 3/2 for tomorrow in NY? swellinfo showing that the water temperature is now 54 degrees. ill be sweating in a 5mm and I'm wondering since i got no 4mm if i can wear a 3mm tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by JakeZnaty View Post
    anyone think its possible to surf with a 3/2 for tomorrow in NY? swellinfo showing that the water temperature is now 54 degrees. ill be sweating in a 5mm and I'm wondering since i got no 4mm if i can wear a 3mm tomorrow
    Yes. With light/no wind, a good 3/2 with rash guard will be fine. No probs yesterday up here in New England with 3/2 (water was upper 40's). Two hour Dawn Patrol session until wind picked up. Heading back out at sunrise today.
    It all depends on your mindset. Being a little cool vs sweating in a heavier suit. Easier to move around in the lighter suit.