LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

surfing 365 people

so lame... so outdated... The earlier poster hit the nail on the hammer when he said that NJ waves are much bigger and much better.
    bens3.jpg

vs.

ben4.jpg

i mean really...

Oh great, another stupid troll account. Shred machine was at least sort of funny and original.

not a troll.. just sticking up for someone that is cant sit around the internet and type all day because they are selling stocks and bonds. you wish you could hang with him.. Try surfing real waves!

Quote Originally Posted by watchmyguns! View Post
    not a troll.. just sticking up for someone that is cant sit around the internet and type all day because they are selling stocks and bonds. you wish you could hang with him.. Try surfing real waves!
    By surfing real waves, you mean moving to the west coast? People who sell stocks and bonds live in the internet. Furthermore, I am guessing they need an IQ above 70, which would rule the shredmachine out for that industry.

Not that I believe for a second that you aren't Shreddy in disguise, but let's just say this hypothetical "Stock Trading Meathead Surf Jock" exists.... No, I have no desire to ever hang with such a "brah" or be like him in any way. I write software for hospitals during the day and that's about as agro and intense a career path as I care for. I'm picturing this Mr. Shredwad getting towed into the lineup yelling on his cellphone with a laptop strapped to the board... no thank you!

If he isnt trading stocks, he should be!

Looks like NJ Shredmachine's stock, and stock in his subsidiary company Watchmyguns!, are way up and everyone's buying!

Wait, are you his spotter at the gym when he puts up 400+?!

I see you two went to the same grammar school. Half ewe shotted N-E pears two???

Quote Originally Posted by beezheels View Post
    I see you two went to the same grammar school. Half ewe shotted N-E pears two???
    Too funny!

10. I dont get why you keep calling me out shredmachine.. Never said I surfed big waves... I just enjoy surfing with my friends on whatever waves the good Lord gives me.. We have just as much fun on thigh high days as you have on your 23 footers.. The picture that you took from my blog was on a day that I went out with my crew that I surf with and we surfed for 2 hours on waves JUST like that... Everyone of us were smiling and laughing and cutting up.. Youve lost the true spirit of surfing...

and how can you hit the nail on the hammer?? isnt it nail on the head??