LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterjasson View Post
    Has anyone here biked into False Cape to surf, or will the rangers cry?
    I'm going camping for 2 nights at False Cape in two weeks. We are canoeing in with our boards in the boat. Hopefully we score. I'll post some pics if we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    You sure you're not a personal injury lawyer looking for some new clients?
    Hopefully she is and will sue the Army Corp for destroying our beaches.

If you're talking to me, Zeroevol, rest assured, I am not a personal injury lawyer looking for clients. If you saw my paltry bank account, you'd know I was a freelance journalist and not a lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by mbs05c View Post
    I'm going camping for 2 nights at False Cape in two weeks. We are canoeing in with our boards in the boat. Hopefully we score. I'll post some pics if we do.
    you prepared to carry all that crap to your site? gotta have someone on your site when you're out. tons of strangers, transients and ne'er do wells there. plus wild pigs. the ranger doesn't give a crap because he's out by night fall.

Quote Originally Posted by jane View Post
    If you're talking to me, Zeroevol, rest assured, I am not a personal injury lawyer looking for clients. If you saw my paltry bank account, you'd know I was a freelance journalist and not a lawyer.
    Well, considering you are new to the site, welcome! Second, don't take anything personal on here!! Have fun and I hope you get the info you are lookign for!

I've seen a bunch of broken spinal cords on the JERSEY coast. This forum needs to quit making lite of a situation that is not funny.

Not sure about previous beach replenishment, but the waves always break shallow on parts of IOP from low to mid tide. I blame Sandy for changing our sand bars. If they do any replenishment, I am guessing it will be 10x worse.

Thanks, Zeroevol. No, no worries. Didn't take anything personally. Just wanted to set the record straight.

Hey, looks like elementary school just let out, NJshredder is on

i've heard that massive pectoral strength (4 bills worth) provides spinal protection from 23' beachies