LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry The Most Annoying Thing Ever!!!!

Called up some buddies and we all agreed to go surfing saturday. The forecast was looking solid it had started to increase every time it was updated. So as I usually do I just checked the 6pm forecast and now its calling for choppy. WTF, I just want some waves man. This happens to me almost every time I make a plan, why? And whats the possibility that the wind could switch again?

Go anyway...

It's because you prematurely posted about it on the forum. You jinxed yourself, happens every time haha! Try to wait until the swell is actually here, go score, THEN talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by mbs05c View Post
    It's because you prematurely posted about it on the forum. You jinxed yourself, happens every time haha! Try to wait until the swell is actually here, go score, THEN talk about it.
    "prematurely"? son i'm 47 yrs old. Be careful next time you come down to the banks. We wouldn't want you virginian kooks to get hurt or anything.

Reading this post .( Most annoying thing ever )

Whoa, he just broke out the "son" on you. Definitely a pissed off NC boy when you hear that.

Images
    Aaaaaaaa, this is why I love RI. Anyone else of RI would understand.

Quote Originally Posted by ShredTheBed View Post
    "prematurely"? son i'm 47 yrs old. Be careful next time you come down to the banks. We wouldn't want you virginian kooks to get hurt or anything.
    since I was born in Fart Bragg, I'll translate what our northern brethren was trying to say in terms you might understand. you was too early in your post about surfable waves, thus putting thwe juju on you and those around you. you're supposed to chant,"I hope it's flat. I hope it's small and choppy." works every time. Don't get your bowels in an uproar pops. unless you were born on the OBoNC, you're just as big of an out sider as normal people.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ShredTheBed View Post
    Really? Cuz you sound like a whiny b!t<h.

Who gives a S#@T dude. The swell does what it wants and its not revolve around you. Move to San Diego then at least you don't live in Maine. Kook.