LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I was out there as well Zach. From about 2:30-3:30. Current was quick, ****ty winds but I was surprised I got a few corners out at Burkes. Tomorrow looks to be even windier but Sunday pm High tide looks promising.

Images

come out with me this afternoon on a jet ski and go to the outter bars lol probably

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    absolutely... I got wet. I got what you could consider "waves"... spent more time loading up the car though =) Ill get em next time.
    come out with me this afternoon on a jet ski and go to the outter bars lol huge out there. but in the next 2 days one afternoon should be solid when the winds dieoff/shift

it was big and choppy yesterday in VB. only one out was a kite surfer. The bad thing about constant on shore winds is the things it blows in from out there. Men o war are washing up in S Cakalacky. in Texas they're covering the whole beach with their stinging testicle, or tentacles.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    it was big and choppy yesterday in VB. only one out was a kite surfer. The bad thing about constant on shore winds is the things it blows in from out there. Men o war are washing up in S Cakalacky. in Texas they're covering the whole beach with their stinging testicle, or tentacles.
    I hate when I get my stinging testicle stepped on. They might as well. Honestly I'm surprised around here that we have our second over head swell in 2 weeks but I suppose it's because I''ve been surfing since january and it's been pretty flat until April (for the most part) here in Melbourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Indirect View Post
    I hate when I get my stinging testicle stepped on. They might as well. Honestly I'm surprised around here that we have our second over head swell in 2 weeks but I suppose it's because I''ve been surfing since january and it's been pretty flat until April (for the most part) here in Melbourne.
    you guys down there have had box jellies in the line up last year. That's what you have to take with the warmer waters.

Today is worse than yesterday. Pretty bad when all the good surf shops are calling it totally blown out. Maybe tomorrow will clean up enough for me to get wet.

Chich, where did you hear jellies were washing up in the south?

Damn. That sucks.

where is this high surf warning,hawaii??im here on the eastcoast and never heard of such a thing.i was fishing yesterday,the wind sucked,must of been east winds blowin right off the ocean.i took a clip of an l out my cigg pack and the motherlover blew away and had to chase it down the beach,lucky I found it.my box of entemanns donuts blew over too,i ate more sand than donut,but there were 2 kayakers probably a mile out in the channel where the ships pass.i give those guys credit,if they flipped over,they weren't making it back to land

i got a question for some of u,do u ever paddle out and duckdive and come up wit hiccups.it gets me all the time and it sucks tryin to paddle for a wave when my body has a mild seizure