LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bully's all the way. I retire them every two years, even though they don't go through that much abuse

Yea the leash that wrapped me up was some strechted out thin fcs one. My other boards have Dakines which work great and havent failed me

Check the cord attaching your board to the leash. After a while or if it's too long it will twist resulting in the leash wanting to twist on itself. In the water rake the leash off your leg and let it untwist.

Images
    i liked my creatures one, until my puppy chewed through it. definitely like dakine for leashes and trac pads. quality over quantity

The only time my leash wraps around my legs is when I'm making a critical drop. I just hate it when the leash breaks.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    definitely like dakine for leashes and trac pads.
    What about traction pads? I go dakine all the way- I really don't like any other

Why not have an expiration date on leashes? Traction pads, it's the Astro Deck...

Once my longboard leash wrapped around my neck. That was spooky. Don't know how that happened.

Images
    I had an embarrising moment a couple days ago, I was running down the beach to the water and my leash wrapped around my ankles and I fell on my face in the sand. I still have a fat bottom lip. I felt like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    I had an embarrising moment a couple days ago, I was running down the beach to the water and my leash wrapped around my ankles and I fell on my face in the sand. I still have a fat bottom lip. I felt like an idiot.
    Anybody ever tell you the story of the young bull and the old bull?