Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    i liked my creatures one, until my puppy chewed through it. definitely like dakine for leashes and trac pads. quality over quantity

The only time my leash wraps around my legs is when I'm making a critical drop. I just hate it when the leash breaks.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    definitely like dakine for leashes and trac pads.
    What about traction pads? I go dakine all the way- I really don't like any other

Why not have an expiration date on leashes? Traction pads, it's the Astro Deck...

Once my longboard leash wrapped around my neck. That was spooky. Don't know how that happened.

Images
    I had an embarrising moment a couple days ago, I was running down the beach to the water and my leash wrapped around my ankles and I fell on my face in the sand. I still have a fat bottom lip. I felt like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    I had an embarrising moment a couple days ago, I was running down the beach to the water and my leash wrapped around my ankles and I fell on my face in the sand. I still have a fat bottom lip. I felt like an idiot.
    Anybody ever tell you the story of the young bull and the old bull?

dakine for sure little bulkier but way worth it on the bigger days

I use Dakine's on all my boards, they seem to hold up well.

Last year, i had the leash get caught between my big toe and the next toe and it felt like it ripped my damn toe off, i had to lift my foot up out of the water on that one, just to check to see if my toe was still attached.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Last year, i had the leash get caught between my big toe and the next toe and it felt like it ripped my damn toe off, i had to lift my foot up out of the water on that one, just to check to see if my toe was still attached.
    apparently this actually happened to a guy that I surf with at my local spot... I never actually checked his toe- but apparently he lost his little toe to the leash...