LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah, Cocoa Beach was pretty nice over the past few days. Paradise was also REALLY nice. Too much white water to really enjoy saturday but on Sunday there was occasional overhead and it was fun

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Sloppy day up north saturday, but way longer rides than expected, lotta reform on the inside, gotta love it.
    Love the reform. I call them "born agains". If you don't try and catch them you at least don't have to eat white on the way out back through them.

Images
    I like that..."born agains"...they certainly make ya feel born again. I refer to the barrel in my mind as the confession booth, always come outta there feeling cleansed.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I like that..."born agains"...they certainly make ya feel born again. I refer to the barrel in my mind as the confession booth, always come outta there feeling cleansed.
    "confession booth"- I can relate to that. It has been a while since I have spent some time in the green room.It may have to wait for a good named storm at this point.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mushdoc View Post
    "confession booth"- I can relate to that. It has been a while since I have spent some time in the green room.It may have to wait for a good named storm at this point.
    I hope it comes to ya sooner than ya think...such a good place to be.