LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Hybrid View

  1. Juno Pier - May 5th 2013

    I was out of town, so I unfortunately missed Saturday..


  2. #2
    Yes, I think the whole state scored Cinco de Mayo. This place almost never barrels and it did yesterday, the offshore wind was just enough to hold the waves up. I'll remember this one for sure.

  3. #3
    I want some!!!!!!!!!!! I miss warm water so much. you guys suck. I'm an emotional wreck.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,185
    Solid swell for sure, had a blast yesterday!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,504
    Wow, that is 1000x better than the slop we had up here. It was a mess all weekend, and the only decent waves were the waist high stuff I couldn't hit up this morning.

  6. I heard from friends it was 2x better on Saturday, but I was in TAMPA! Not happy about that... Last good swell for a while I'm sure...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,185
    Quote Originally Posted by JunoPierSurfing View Post
    I heard from friends it was 2x better on Saturday, but I was in TAMPA! Not happy about that... Last good swell for a while I'm sure...
    Depends who you talk to and what beach they were at. Some places were blown out and nasty, others (S. Inlet, Spanish House, etc.) were going off, but it wasn't epic everywhere. I think yesterday it was good just about everywhere, at least in the areas I checked.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Depends who you talk to and what beach they were at. Some places were blown out and nasty, others (S. Inlet, Spanish House, etc.) were going off, but it wasn't epic everywhere. I think yesterday it was good just about everywhere, at least in the areas I checked.
    The storm hung around the upper Florida Coast until Saturday evening so up until then it was blown out VAS conditions. When it finally moved off the coast that's when the fun started

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,185
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    The storm hung around the upper Florida Coast until Saturday evening so up until then it was blown out VAS conditions. When it finally moved off the coast that's when the fun started
    Sounds about right, glad I waited till Sunday morning DP - afternoon

  10. #10
    IMG_1957.jpg

    Waves were epic on Sunday, I got some great shots in the a.m.