LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Best weekend I have had since moving here 4 yrs ago.

2. Not sure if you guys caught this video I posted from Mid March...

At Spanish house on Saturday....Biggest tube ever been in, never thought I'd see damn near overhead barrels in SFL...one of the best surf days I've ever had. Ugh was backside too, loved it!

Sunday morning was just as good too, snapped a leash in that surf, good stuff!

those two videos have a LOT of close outs! Not like two turns and a close out section...like drop in and get shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by South Bethany View Post
    those two videos have a LOT of close outs! Not like two turns and a close out section...like drop in and get shut down.
    Thank you for someone finally saying this - I thought I was the one that was going crazy...

IMG_1957.jpg

Waves were epic on Sunday, I got some great shots in the a.m.

Quote Originally Posted by South Bethany View Post
    drop in, set rail, get sacked.

Images
    DSC_9001s.jpg There were some clean ones on the Treasure Coast.

10. Correct (close outs) I only had an hour to spare for each of those short video's, couldn't play the tide, etc to catch it when it's better... I would have loved to have had 2 days to start up near Patrick's AFB and work my way down catching video at all the good spots...

OMG, I'm sure Spanish House was crazy good, that is my hands down fave spot in Florida, Monster Hole on the right day (as rare as they are) is probably my 2nd...

Hope to get better quality action to share next video...